Questions about the Dawnguard expansion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sarcron

Hi I have a few questions before I get the Dawnguard expansion that hopefully some of you can answer:

1. I've heard it's possible to join the Dawnguard faction and become a vampire lord later on the same character if you so wish, without having to fight on the vampire side. Is this true, and if so, are there any downsides to skipping the vampire faction aside from a difference in plot line?

2. I know there are new dragon shouts, but can you get them regardless of which faction you choose or are they faction specific? Same question regarding the new horse that you summon.

3. Is it possible for vampire overlords to use all the new crossbows?

4. Can you get into either factions stronghold again even if you choose the other side?

Any help appreciated. I'm on the 360 so I won't have access to console commands.

jožef123

1. yes and no
2.yes you can get them and the horse as well
3.don't know
4.yes

elfmoose

1. There's a vampire achievement you can do with Dawnguard as well as a werewolf one. I did the Dawnguard quest on the side of the Dawnguard then turned into a vampire and did the vampire achievement then got turned into a werewolf (which cured the vampirism) to do the werewolf achievement. Never have done the vampire side of things. yet.

3. Vampire overlords can use the crossbow when they aren't in vampire form. ANYONE can use a crossbow. When in vampire form all you have is your vampire self and whatever skills you've acquired.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts