Questions about leveling alchemy

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Okay, so I have never been big into the alchemy side of Skyrim (nor in Morrowind or Oblivion). But now that I am getting near the 70's Im having to finish off my skills. ATM I have made a full set of +100% Fortify Alchemy gear set and am making "wheat, giants toe, river betty" potions..each one is worth ~1,100 gold and goes up each level.

Now my question(s) that I cant seem to find an answer to
1) How long does it take for wheat to grow back? Ive read 2 weeks in game and 3 weeks in game..conflicting info there.
2) How long does it take for giants to respawn? Ive read everything from 1 week to 4 weeks
3) Know of any good spots for River Betty's? Im finding a good amount in the river outside of Solitude and east of Whiterun

Thanks

If a mod feels this should be moved...feel free. Wasnt sure if I should put it in General or Help

RoG Delta

Mammoth camps reset every two days, therefore new giant toes every two days. Really if you have all of them discovered you should e able to get a lot. Almost every farm has wheat. My favorite is in rorikstead. Has like 13. Markarth has many too.

I think giants toe+wheat+creep cluster is actually the most expensive but I'm not sure

Mammoth camps reset every two days, therefore new giant toes every two days. Really if you have all of them discovered you should e able to get a lot. Almost every farm has wheat. My favorite is in rorikstead. Has like 13. Markarth has many too.

I think giants toe+wheat+creep cluster is actually the most expensive but I'm not sure
Thanks a ton

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts