Question on atronach forge

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

cmp007

Was looking through my guide and was reading up on it. Have a question looking through the daedric stuff you can forge. If you make it will it be better than the daedric stuff you smith yourself?

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
No, and it's currently bugged with regards to Daedric Boots. It gives you the wrong set, which is the set for Dremoras. As a result when you pick it up it will be invisible in your inventory so you can't use it. On top of that it still counts as in your inventory so it adds to your carried weight and unless you are playing on a PC you can't get rid of it. :rolleyes:

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
It's useful for equipping a follower if you don't have Smithing perks for heavy armors or the Dragon Armor perk and you use a follower that has Heavy Armor as a primary skill because you can equip them with smith improved Daedric Armor and Shield that will get them past the 567 armor rating needed to get the maximum physical damage resistance of 80%.

I equip Lydia with Daedric Armor, Shield, Bow and Sword. Her armor rating is 619. As a result of the armor rating and the enchantments I put on her gear she can solo a Giant and 2 Mammoths so to me it was worth it.