Question on Aftland and Dungeons in General

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dabba

So, i made my way into the second level, and found the elevator that takes you to the first level that was behind the locked gate. Now, do the critters spawn back in the areas you kill them? Or once its safe it remains safe? I like the shortcuts and being able to ferry loot back and forth but dont want any nasty surprises that i thought i cleared already.

Also, was my first dwelmer ruin and kinda freaky, fun though! Damn those falmer are tougher than they look in numbers.

iLouis

Psst...I know who you are. Hail Sithis!
I'm pretty sure creatures and whatnot respawn after two weeks if you cleared the dungeon/cave.

a clearded dungeon or cave will usually re-populate after two weeks ingame, but they will have a significantly lower amount of enemies than it originally did, and they are usually easier to dispatch.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
As you can see from the posts above, I don't think we ever really nailed down the respawn time. A few folks have suggested that outdoor areas appear to have a different respawn rate than indoor ones. And unless it's a glitch, the unique creatures don't respawn. It could also be that there's some variable set per dungeon with a rate range of respawn, but that's purely a guess.

Dabba

Ah, no went in as lvl 19. Didnt really have a hard time with any of the stuff, except 1 or two groups of 3 falmer. Had to use some potions there. I still havent fought a centurion yet, im dreading that.. I might just run around and use arrows. Though i have a new enchanted sword so that might work well.

redrkt

Premium Member
when you get in the big chamber that has the centurian behind the bars (you have to climb the stairs behind you, stay back about 40 yds once you get him moving and you can kill it that way without getting killed

Dabba

How tough are these things? I'm a beater type with some magic for extra dmg or healing.. Is it possible to go Toe to toe with these things or is it like a giant? Just not gonna happen

redrkt

Premium Member
no unless you are completely maxed I would not try to go toe to toe with one

you're better off doing it the way I suggested and stay away from them up close.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts