• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dcon6393

Well actually this is just a Smithing question in general. Basically to enhance Dragonscale armor you have to use Dragon Scales. Also making a whole new set in general is ridiculous. My main question is that to improve the armor the best that I can, will enchanted armor of fortify smithing help me past level 100? If so I will work on creating a whole fortify smithing set

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
IRON DAGGERS IRON DAGGERS IRON DAGGERS IRON DAGGERS
He never mentioned anything about -leveling- blacksmithing, although yes, Iron Daggers are easy. I also hunt a lot, in which case hide bracers were equally, if not more so, important to leveling my blacksmithing as iron daggers.
Why are you wasting precious Dragon bones to make armour? Just sell them, they'll make you rich!
Because some people may want the dragon armor? I've never sold a single dragon bone or scale, and I've made close to half a million in gold... not even sure I NEED to sell them...

tha420Moose

bLaze up. play skYrim
He never mentioned anything about -leveling- blacksmithing, although yes, Iron Daggers are easy. I also hunt a lot, in which case hide bracers were equally, if not more so, important to leveling my blacksmithing as iron daggers.

Because some people may want the dragon armor? I've never sold a single dragon bone or scale, and I've made close to half a million in gold... not even sure I NEED to sell them...
yeah man ive never sold any either and i have more money than i know what to do with. if you are thinking about making dragon armor just keep saving up your bones/scales eventually you'll have a nice stockpile.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Why are you wasting precious Dragon bones to make armour? Just sell them, they'll make you rich!

It's so easy to make money in this game you don't need to. Just marry some brood who owns a store and you're set really. Plus I have so much jewels on my person it's insane.

I'm glad I saved my Dragon bones and scales. The Dragonscale armor is awesome.

Dcon6393

Basically I already have level 100 Smithing (through iron daggers). Then I enchanted all of the ones I could and sold them to make money. I have sold the Dragon Bones because the Dragonplate armor is worse than daedric, but having a full set of the best armor in the game, improved to the best of my abilities just seems awesome. I have been using leather until now

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts