Question about Archery.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

blue 468

warrior stone

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
Archery actually falls under the Thief Stone. The people at UESP have done extensive testing on it and exploration of the Creation Kit. I point you to this archived talk page at the UESP from February, where they have resolved the issue Skyrim talk:Skills/Archive 1 - UESPWiki

The basic summary is that the Thief Stone has 7 skills (including Archery), the Mage Stone 6, and the Warrior Stone 5. Through the Oghma Infinium and the Bard's College rewards, Archery is paired with the combat oriented skills.

Ebonyflesh

Three Dog
Archery actually falls under the Thief Stone. The people at UESP have done extensive testing on it and exploration of the Creation Kit. I point you to this archived talk page at the UESP from February, where they have resolved the issue Skyrim talk:Skills/Archive 1 - UESPWiki

The basic summary is that the Thief Stone has 7 skills (including Archery), the Mage Stone 6, and the Warrior Stone 5. Through the Oghma Infinium and the Bard's College rewards, Archery is paired with the combat oriented skills.

Awesome! As I said, I read the UESP page on the skills, but was not too sure that it was either a fluke or someone added it in for giggles.