• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
Above the statue of talos in whiterun, there's a tent. Who lives there? I think the homeless guy, but i dont know because he "mysteriously" died.;)

Vspin101

It's that guy who always preaches in front of the Talos statue (i forgot his name, i know it starts with an 'H') Have you done the civil war quest involving Whiterun? If yes it's because his house in the corner is smashed by catapult debris.

King o' the Britains

I've done the questline but the preacher was dead before it. Where does the homeless guy live?

Vspin101

hmm... i don't know where he lives. It could be his tent but i only noticed it after the Civil war quest was over

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
The Tent belongs to Heimsky, Talo's most faithful servant.
He constantly spouts out Imperial and Thalmor hatred, and during the siege of Whiterun, a catapult shot a flaming boulder through his roof; so he lives in a tent now.

J

Jeremius

no the preacher actually has a house just across the way from the Shrine. guess the tent is for the drunk homeless guy.

perkecet

no the preacher actually has a house just across the way from the Shrine. guess the tent is for the drunk homeless guy.
the tent is only there after the battle for whiterun. the preacher man sleeps in it if you're patient enough to wait and see. his house gets destroyed.

No, he sleeps in the tent. And yes, it's his house with a boulder through it. Everytime Vex gave me that mission about Heimskr's house i had to cancel the quest, which provoked Vex :'(

ShoCh

I'm always tempted to kill that guy, my finger twitches every time I walk past him - but I don't want to be the kind of person who kills others just because they are irritating.

King o' the Britains