Question about 2-hand Devastating Blow

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fife

Obviously, Devastating Blow hits all enemies within range. What if the weapon, which has an Absorb Health enchantment, strikes 3 enemies. Does it absorb health three separate times? What if your Devastating Blow kills three enemies and you have Soul Trap enchantment. Does it fill three soul stones?

Fife

And... what if you are attacking three enemies. The first one, hypothetically, is a shield melee. The other two are non-shield melee. Let's say you do a Devastating Blow and the first guy puts up his shield. Does this prevent the strike from hitting the other two?

I haven't tried two-handers yet. The only reason why I would want to play one is if they have good area damage. However, if this perk is worthless, then I may not play two-hander at all. Any comments will be appreciated. Thanks.

Jaeger

You're talking about Sweep.

Devastating blow gives a 25% damage bonus to standing power attacks and a chance for head choppa.

And I haven't got sweep yet, so I don't know your answer.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts