Quest Quest name: [...]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DarthRiko

So I just defended Whiterun from the Stormcloak scum, when I got a quest named "[...]". Here's a screenshot.
2012-04-05_00001.jpg
Those of you who have done the Civil War quests know that this is supposed to be the "Reunification of Skyrim" quest, which it is.

First thing I noticed is the quest map markers were gone. No problem though, I knew where Solitude was. So I reported tot he General anyways, thinking it may fix the problem.
It didn't. The quest continued on, maintaining its [...] name and distinct lack of map markers.

Can anyone help me?

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
After you defend Whiterun, don't you need to meet Tulius at the Whiterun gates? I thought he does some kind of speech there. Or did you already witness this?

DarthRiko

It's not Tulius, it's Balgruf that makes the speech at the Whiterun gates, which is the speech in the screenshot I showed.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
It's not Tulius, it's Balgruf that makes the speech at the Whiterun gates, which is the speech in the screenshot I showed.

Ah okay, it's been about 2-3 months since I did the Imperial side on another character. Not sure what else to tell ya other than try to restart that quest from a previous save.

Gyllenhall

my dad got this but with a weapon.. its an axe of [...] and its so hax.

the base damage is like 25 with +30 enchantment, he got it at level 2 in the first claw cave.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts