• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Title says it all, share your ideas for a quest here, any type of quest, daedric, normal, misc, whatever.

I don't have an idea...yet....so I won't post anything until later. I just wanna see your guys' creativity.

Panzerjoust

Sadistic Torture

What mind-buggery is this!? A cruel and sadistic Jarl has forced you to go into a dungeon and retrieve a useless stone for his enjoyment! You'll have to fight Draugrs, Trolls, Skeevers and....*shiver* a mutated Spider!

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
A quest to get Aventus Arentino into the Dark Brotherhood for the lols.

But in all seriousness, more diversity in the Dawnguard/Volkihar questlines. They're basicly the same.

Isran should totally be a werewolf c:.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.

Blitzfrenzy

How about a quest explaining who Konahrik is, perhapes we could get to use the wooden mask to travel back in time, in a way, to discover what Konahrik did to become the leader of the dragon preists. Konahrik would be ressurected and he would gather all of those still loyal to the dragons and mass a undead army as well as dragons who still belive that dragons should rule over man and start another dragon war, only this time you get to experience one as you help holds fend off against a army of th'um weilding draugr, powerful dragon preists, and deadly dragons. There would be a few parts where you would mount Odahviing and battle dragons in the air although of course these dragons would need to be weaker than your typical dragon because it would tedious to do a air battle with a dragon because of their large pool of health. Perhapes another fight in Sovengarde between the dragon cult and the heroes of Sovngarde, that would be pretty awesome.

sticky runes

I'd like extensions of existing quests and storylines.

Especially with the mage college - have them build bridges with the town of Winterhold (literally - repair that bloody Khazad-dum bridge, I hate that narrow catwalk that looks like I'm gonna slip off with all that icy wind and everything) I would like to see the nords and mages prospering alongside each other, since the mages did actually fight to defend the village from those anomalies (does the jarl even acknowledge it? No, he just keeps asking me to get his helmet back that keeps getting stolen by bandits every 5 seconds) I would like to see the houses repaired and new shops opening, maybe an extra plot of land for me to own.
And to be able to induct new apprentices into the college. That would be nice.

Treva's Watch is something I've wanted to see finished for ages. Let Stalleo actually reclaim his castle instead of sitting back outside and letting bandits repopulate it so I do the same quest again. I'd like to be able to help him recruit guards and workers to run his kitchen, smithy, alchemy and enchanting labs. And if that is his family that we find rotting in the dungeon - let us find him a new wife and kids to adopt.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts