• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I just wanted to share my experience of this quest with everyone. The Quest " A night to remember" had to be the most entertaining of them all so far. Immediatly after getting drunk with Sam i ended up in a temple with a women yelling at me and pushing me to clean up a mess that i dont remember creating. This had me crying in laughter seeing the actual damage i did because it kind of reminds me of my drunken days.The Stealing goats part though was a high point in hilarity for the quest. I like how they implemented a "Hangover" type ordeal to the game. It draws you away from the Killing and dungeon dwelling to give you a quest that you wont mind doing for a hour because of its amusement. I just hope there are more of these interesting moments along the way. Peace

ApacheDemon

Certified Skyrim Director
Dude you know what im saying! I record everything i do (and am incredibly backlogged :p) but i cant wait to upload the 'Hangover Videos' because while playing i made several comments like 'Its as if skyrim and the hangover had a drunken love child' it was epiiiiiiiic!

VictoireXII

Crazed Skyrim Photographer
Yep. And I did that and ended up in this weird where Sam welcomed me!

Screenshot167065.jpg

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
This quest was awesome. Definitely my favorite quest. When I was told I had kidnapped someone and had sold them to a giant. That freaked me out!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts