Qoncept please play Skyrim!!!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tiddleykong

Craft-Master cat man Lae Rashea
Im sorry we got your thread closed, but seriously Skyrim is as close to acually living an RPG you will ever get. If you haven't ever played an RPG before this will absolutely shatter your perception of the amount of content a video game could have. As for glitched it is somewhat riddled with them, but they are rarely glitches that could really inhibit your play. The game is so vast that even if you get blocked from doing a specific event (which there are only a couple known glitched that do such) then you simply pick one of the other thousand of things to do and do that instead. My gf doesn't even like RPGs, but I can't get her off her *** when this game is around. PLEASE TRY IT IF ONLY A RENTAL

Skyrimosity

I have gamefly so... yeah. I can keep this game as long as I want without paying $60 dollars up front ($20 every month so likely will be returning this by NEXT Christmas or so.)

Slow Rider

I don't know the backstory regarding the earlier threadlock, but all I can say about this game is that it is the most entertaining RPG I've ever played. I am absolutely immersed in it. The scope and breadth of content for the cost is utterly obscene. I haven't felt this way about a game since I bought Ultima III in 1983 (which, by the way, came with an ubercool cloth map, unlike the Skyrim cardboard one). Of course, the graphics on Ultima III were not quite as good as Skyrim... ;) Buy this game, wear a set of nice headphones, turn out the lights, and lose yourself in it. Amazing.

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
Skyrim is by far the best RPG I have ever played. My father a fps fanatic had never before played an rpg in his life and he was hooked after the first hour of play. I dont care what you think about rpg or past bethesda games Skyrim is by far the best of them all.

Happy Hunting.