• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kasha

I think that they should hold PvP in skyrim, keep players at the same level, and let them fight, i think it would be grand fun, put them in a huge area, with trees and rocks. what do you think?

That would be interesting but I do not see it happening.... Unless you took the physics engine and the skins for this game and use that as a mod and enabled p2p connections and wrote your own expections and script... Just an idea

Kasha

Well you could really see how well you made your character, and the level would be a certain size, but random set up, and time of day. or at least what they did with fable 2 and 3 and add player orbs floating about the place.

It's a good idea but the main factor besides the allowing two systems to link up is, during your play through the game there are abilities and such that give you as the main character the upper hand. But for a pvp to be fair those abilities that make your character so powerful needs to be limited to your equal so skill and reflex take the upperhand. For example, sneak is extremely biased towards the main character. You kneel down in front of an enemy at a high level sneak and they are O.O "Where did you go?". Assassin characters or sneak characters would be at a disadvantage. Warrior vs Mage, A warrior charges a mage and the mage fires paralyse. Then what? Just food for thought.

Kasha

ya, i was thinking about all that, it would take work, i just like the fable idea more just being bubbles you can talk to, that can help you or warn you

they need an endless wave mode, you and like 4 other players gather together and defend a tower from like dragons, 4 at a time to make it fair.. And the dragons get bigger and meaner and smarter and more vicious. Also for added bonus the weather changes from like sunny to night to stormy and hurricane like for more vicious waves. So its like all you see is a big dragon flying down from a storm cloud and roaring so immensly that it shakes the tower... That might be fun.

Co-op play, like Diablo 2 for example, might be fun as well... as an OPTION!

I agree 100% - some optional co-op play would be great.

However, I'm very happy with the game as a single-player experience. I'm actually kind of enjoying not having my WoW guild chattering in my ear over Ventrilo. Not that I don't love those folks, but the solo experience is very rewarding and provides for greater immersion, IMHO.

Garrison

[quote="spiritcaller, post: 7818, member: 91" I'm actually kind of enjoying not having my WoW guild chattering in my ear over Ventrilo. Not that I don't love those folks, but the solo experience is very rewarding and provides for greater immersion, IMHO.[/quote]

Amen to that! I refuse to use Vent for that reason, but even the constant chat bubbles in MMO become distracting.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
eh, I prefer to keep TES games as single player experience. I don't see any multiplayer potential in the game but that's just me. If I want multiplayer, I would look some place else that is better designed for it.

tha420Moose

bLaze up. play skYrim
i would love if you could do 2 player co-op. join a friends world, help with quest, trade, or just mess around.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts