putting workbenchs/alchemy things in house

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stone

Retired Moderator
There's something in the Whiterun house, I don't know if thats an alchemy thing or an enchanting thing though. It's one of them.

Garrison

You can upgrade the house in Whitetun to include the Alchemy lab; however the Blacksmith at Warmaidens is the house right next to yours and has the forge, bench, tanner and grindstone. It is also the first house you get to when you enter the city, so fast travel to Whiterun puts you seconds away... I think there are bigger houses that may include more, but I find this one's location very convenient.

Jack Fulham

Premium Member
You can upgrade the house in Whitetun to include the Alchemy lab; however the Blacksmith at Warmaidens is the house right next to yours and has the forge, bench, tanner and grindstone. It is also the first house you get to when you enter the city, so fast travel to Whiterun puts you seconds away... I think there are bigger houses that may include more, but I find this one's location very convenient.

Yeah Warmaidens also has a Smelter which is very useful, a lot of Smithies don't have a smelter which can be annoying.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts