• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Natrilis

Hi all. Ive been annoyed by this for some time now. If i want to put my housecarl, spouse, follower or even a random dead body i clothes, i cant. is there any way possible to do it? Picture your spouse in tavern clothes...

calamari kid

They'll only put on clothes you give them if they're an upgrade from the clothes they're wearing. Perhaps you can enchant the stuff you want them to wear before giving it to them. This may only work for folks that are active followers. When Mjoll isn't actively following me she defaults back to her standard armor.

Doomy

They base their decision on the base, pre enchanted or crafted stats, so no, unless they start with robes, you have no chance

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
You can change their clothes to anything you want using console commands. But as soon as you enter a new area they revert back to default. I saw it on YouTube. Console players can't do any of that.

Natrilis

i find using console commands dreary. oh well. maybe ill pickpocket their current clothes and move on from there...

I saw it on YouTube.

saw it on youtube?... MUST BE TRUE!

although yes, it is true, and it pisses me of because I want to put my womanfolk in the chefs tunic.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts