• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rassklot

Hello..

I've made this account on this forum cause I'm going to have to discuss this game with fellow elder scroll heads once I get started. I've been warning my girlfriend about this game for over a year now and she doesn't understand how badly I'm going to cheat on her with skyrim. Also I've decided to see my friends maybe on sunday's to maintain the peace.

So what I'm trying to say is, you guys are my new family while I let the nerd within me take over my life and negatively affect the real life relationships I have with people.

I love you all.

Thanks for listening.

Flamingtaco

Hello..

I've made this account on this forum cause I'm going to have to discuss this game with fellow elder scroll heads once I get started. I've been warning my girlfriend about this game for over a year now and she doesn't understand how badly I'm going to cheat on her with skyrim. Also I've decided to see my friends maybe on sunday's to maintain the peace.

So what I'm trying to say is, you guys are my new family while I let the nerd within me take over my life and negatively affect the real life relationships I have with people.

I love you all.

Thanks for listening.
Hey there! Lots of people are coming here for the same reasons, myself included, so good to meet you. This really should have gone in the introductions forum, but its not really my place to tell you that, so welcome!

Cyberote

Mayor of Zufadt
Lol no shame in that. Just be sure to give your gf a hug and a kiss and let her know you still care about her even though your time is taken up by this fun, sleek and sexy game. Don't want a good relationship to die because of Skyrim. That's not what Todd Howard would want... I don't think so at least XD

Tusck

Lol no shame in that. Just be sure to give your gf a hug and a kiss and let her know you still care about her even though your time is taken up by this fun, sleek and sexy game. Don't want a good relationship to die because of Skyrim. That's not what Todd Howard would want... I don't think so at least XD

If you are going to kill a relationship, do it will alcohol, not video games. Much more fun that way.

Rassklot

Thank you all I appreciate the love!

When Morrowind came out I was 14 and wasn't extremely into rpg's or video games so much for that matter. I bought it cause one of my boys suggested I try it and I didn't have plops all to do that summer so I rode my bike to Microplay and tried it out. What started as an act of boredom led to a dark and sunless month of July and my inevitable firing from the movie theater which was my source of sustenance. Good times though!

Oblivion had a similar effect and I was 19 at the time. Total destruction and wreckage of life. University grades dropped and relationships were damaged! Nothing I didn't recover from though!

Can't wait to see how Skyrim throat punches my life. Will be a lot more interesting now that I'm working a salary job and close to getting married!

Rassklot

That might end up in a beer bottle being thrown at the girlfriends head resulting in a call to the police. Then you get arrested and there's no Skyrim in jail.

Hahahaha could very well happen.. I'll create a elder scrolls-esque legacy in prison

Travis

Anyone else's life been ruined because of Todd Howard? I'm proud anyways.. lol
Yep. And this will be the second time. He almost cost me my college degree that last time... lets hope I can be stronger this time :) Although, I'm actually not too worried about it, because my wife is a gamer, and she understands getting sucked into a game... plus, I like her a LOT more than school ;)

Flamingtaco

Yep. And this will be the second time. He almost cost me my college degree that last time... lets hope I can be stronger this time :) Although, I'm actually not too worried about it, because my wife is a gamer, and she understands getting sucked into a game... plus, I like her a LOT more than school ;)
Wow I'm glad I'm young and have few responsibilities. I'm not extreme enough to quit track/cross country for skyrim, but I can manage having less time.

So we're all just a big happy family who live in Skyrim now! :D Woooo! I have college and a relationship to keep up but I showed her a game called binding of Isaac (good game, should check it out) and now she understands my love for games! So I've go the time! :)