• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

chaim

I had Farkas as a follower for the longest time(I have completed the companion main questline).
On this one quest for some reason he died. I didnt really care but then i realized that I wanted to cure myself of being a werewolf. Does this mean i cant cure myself? btw i play on xbox 360.

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
The cure you need has nothing to do with Farkas. You cure yourself the same way you cured Kodlak.

Joker

if if i had already left the cave where kodlak was? i can still cure myself?

If you have more than one of the heads that you used to cure Kodlak, then yes. If not, you have to go back to that cave, collect another head, then go back to where you cured Kodlak, and then you can cure yourself.

chaim

oh thank you so much! btw what do you think about being a werewolf? are you still a werewolf?

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
If you have more than one of the heads that you used to cure Kodlak, then yes. If not, you have to go back to that cave, collect another head, then go back to where you cured Kodlak, and then you can cure yourself.

Are you sure about this ? Because I had the 4 heads and when I got back to the Ysgramor tomb, and I tried to cure myself, it did not let me at all ...

Joker

Are you sure about this ? Because I had the 4 heads and when I got back to the Ysgramor tomb, and I tried to cure myself, it did not let me at all ...

Well, it worked for me just fine. I cured Kodlak, then I cured myself. Later, I cured a third person.

Joker

oh thank you so much! btw what do you think about being a werewolf? are you still a werewolf?

To be honest, I'm not a fan of the beast form. That is why I cured myself when I had the chance.

chaim

Well, it worked for me just fine. I cured Kodlak, then I cured myself. Later, I cured a third person.
but did you cure yourself right after you cured kodlak? if so than i dont think i can cure myself because farkas died

Joker

but did you cure yourself right after you cured kodlak? if so than i dont think i can cure myself because farkas died

Yes, I did. I'm not sure why you cannot cure yourself now still.

chaim

The third person was a while later though.
so thats the thing. the chance to cure yourself is only given to you twice. once right after u cured kodlak and then a second time after you complete purity. but i cant complete it because i need both farkas and vilkas.

Joker

so thats the thing. the chance to cure yourself is only given to you twice. once right after u cured kodlak and then a second time after you complete purity. but i cant complete it because i need both farkas and vilkas.

Well, that sucks if you want to be cured.....

chaim

yeah but im still happy that at least someone answered. last time i had a problem it took quite a while for someone to answer. and thank you very much for helping me anyways

Joker

yeah but im still happy that at least someone answered. last time i had a problem it took quite a while for someone to answer. and thank you very much for helping me anyways

Glad to help out. There are a lot of good threads here in the Skyrim Help section. Use the search often. You will find a lot of useful information.

Joker

If you have dawnguard you could become a vampire lord to replace werewolf and then get the cure for vampirism and fix it that way.

If you are a werewolf, what happens if you contract vampirism in the vanilla game? Would you then become a vamp instead of the werewolf? If you contracted the beginning stages, you can hit a shrine to keep from becoming a vamp, that I know from experience.

Also, can you be cured of Vampirism?

I don't think it's possible to become a normal vampire as werewolf is immune to disease. As for the vampirism cure Falion can do that but I dunno if that is dawnguard only or not as I was never a vampire before getting the dlc.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts