purifying quest? help

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

PastLife

i would like to not be a werewolf anymore, and i think im bugged into not being able to get the quest. somehow i finished the companions quest line without ever getting the chance to purify myself. kodlak is already dead and i cant talk to anyone about puryfing myself of the beast blood. i have four more witch heads in breeze home. is there a consol command to get this quest from one of the companions? they keep sending me off to kill an animal in a house, thats all the jobs i get from them.

please help..

Rikve

Go grab another witch head & bring it back to where you purified Kodlak. Throw the head in, fight the fight & viola!

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
You can't cure lycanthropy by just tossing a Glenmoril Witch head into the Flames of the Harbinger. It wont activate. You have 2 opportunites to cure your lycanthropy. The first is towards the end of the Glory of the Dead quest and the last is when you finish the second Purity quest for the brothers (which is why PastLife is trying to start the Purity quests).

PastLife, you have to have a Glenmoril Witch head in your inventory when you speak to each brother.

Rikve

Ah, that was what I read on a wiki a while back, I hadn't actually tried it myself as I like being a were. Apologies!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts