• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Pure Vampire build aye... didn't realise you could be some kind of half breed. XD Looks good.

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
Pure Vampire build aye... didn't realise you could be some kind of half breed. XD Looks good.
Thanks, I think it is actually possible to be both a werewolf and vampire but it's a glitch. By pure I just meant it's entirely skills that vampires use in game, nothing else.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Thanks, I think it is actually possible to be both a werewolf and vampire but it's a glitch. By pure I just meant it's entirely skills that vampires use in game, nothing else.

That actually depends on how you look at it, if you went for the backstory of a Vampire several thousand years old, using the Katana that Harkon has or the blades sword or any sword for that matter would be alright even armor. You could be a master with the blade and the way of honor of one on one combat.

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
I talked to you earlier today about this. :D I finally made my khatjit based around this build, just a quick question though. What shout would you recommend?

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
I talked to you earlier today about this. :D I finally made my khatjit based around this build, just a quick question though. What shout would you recommend?
hey there, glad to help :)
I think for out of combat you want aura whisper, In combat I like slow time, soul tear and marked for death.

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
Oops, one more question, as I have completed all the thieves guild quests, which of those three powers would be best for the class? I'm using the drain health one and wasn't sure if I was right in thinking. I mean the "mind control" one is just a splash fury spell am I right? The invisibility one is one i have a spell for. But then I also have a spell for absorb health.

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
Oops, one more question, as I have completed all the thieves guild quests, which of those three powers would be best for the class? I'm using the drain health one and wasn't sure if I was right in thinking. I mean the "mind control" one is just a splash fury spell am I right? The invisibility one is one i have a spell for. But then I also have a spell for absorb health.
yeah mind control is just a group frenzy, vampires already get 2 minute invisibility power, the drain health is best because it drains a very large amount of health, 100 points I think.

Sweet thanks for this guide I'll have to do this for my Vampire Lord character I'm thinking about making another Werewolf character too. What would you say is good for a Werewolf build just your average Nord or Imperial warrior? I don't think Werewolves would be specializing in magic too much except maybe just to heal and I think Dark Brotherhood is a good faction to join for Werewolves too. I also feel the need to wield a war axe or just a regular axe over swords as a Werewolf character because it makes me feel more like a hunter which is what a Werewolf is. lol.

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
Sweet thanks for this guide I'll have to do this for my Vampire Lord character I'm thinking about making another Werewolf character too. What would you say is good for a Werewolf build just your average Nord or Imperial warrior? I don't think Werewolves would be specializing in magic too much except maybe just to heal and I think Dark Brotherhood is a good faction to join for Werewolves too. I also feel the need to wield a war axe or just a regular axe over swords as a Werewolf character because it makes me feel more like a hunter which is what a Werewolf is. lol.
no problem :) I think any build that puts most points into health and stamina is good as a werewolf like a typical warrior or ranger/hunter build. Perhaps a hunter that's a champion of Hircine.

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
Sir if I have anymore questions about vampires and vampirism, I shall ask you. One more thing, is vanilla vampirism worth getting? However, the thalmor still, and forever shall, deserve to die in the least honorable way ever imagined. Please burn in the deep pits of hell. (No offence) :D

no problem :) I think any build that puts most points into health and stamina is good as a werewolf like a typical warrior or ranger/hunter build. Perhaps a hunter that's a champion of Hircine.
Thanks I'll have to try that I'll probably use my Nord character I had on reserve to become a Werebear in Dragonborn but sadly since we can't become a Werebear I'll make another Werewolf. :)

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
Sir if I have anymore questions about vampires and vampirism, I shall ask you. One more thing, is vanilla vampirism worth getting? However, the thalmor still, and forever shall, deserve to die in the least honorable way ever imagined. Please burn in the deep pits of hell. (No offence) :D
In my opinion yes, however I liked vampirism when it used to hurt you every second you were in the sun, I tend to roleplay builds more than I do questing. It can be very inconvenient having to feed every 3 days if your a player that does quest after quest, Either way it's easy to cure if you don't like it so you may as well try it :)

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
Alright thanks mate. :) Psst! Questions about werewolves? I'm really knowledgable about them. Trust me I am a professional.

Panthera

Don Gato
Yeah good idea you could perhaps do a french version of it and make him a breton(as bretons are french), they make excellent necromancers and defensive mages.
Breton aren't really french... they are of Celtic origin.

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
Breton aren't really french... they are of Celtic origin.
true but in game they are mostly french, aside from the forsworn which have more traditional names.

J'darr

Hi man, thanks for the build, I'll use it now for my new female dunmer character. I'll ask you some questions:
1. What about stats allocation?
2. No perks in light armor?
3. What are the most important spells to get?
4. Can I play this on highest difficulties?
5. Some ideas for the roleplaying?
Thanks again.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I'm kind of getting that Vampires are not warriors. Oh well, no vampire for me. Just not in to the mage stuff. I like to get my hands dirty. Great suggestions though!

Keep us posted on the build and how it goes.

J'darr

Hi man, thanks for the build, I'll use it now for my new female dunmer character. I'll ask you some questions:
1. What about stats allocation?
2. No perks in light armor?
3. What are the most important spells to get?
4. Can I play this on highest difficulties?
5. Some ideas for the roleplaying?
Thanks again.

any tips?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts