Spoiler (PS3 Users) How is Dragonborn DLC?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mannulus

Article Writer
WARNING: Spoilers could occur in this thread intentionally and unintentionally. I advise playing through the majority if not all of the DLC before reading beyond this post. Otherwise, read at your own risk.

I know a topic like this exists elsewhere, but I wanted to hear from a PS3 only perspective of how they are liking Dragonborn, whether good or bad. Was the price cut worth it? Etc.

Also, instead of putting this in a specific subsection such as the Dragonborn area itself. I believed that putting it here will gain more views and other psychological ergonomics :3

---
My view:

Personally, I find the Dragonborn DLC to be amazing. I like the nostalgia effect from the architecture, familiar items and terms. I also was shocked to see no glitches/bugs occur the entire DLC. I was expecting differently since this is the first day of the DLC, but maybe I just happened to be lucky. If there is one thing I disliked, it would of had to of been the length it took to finish the questline. From start to finish, it took me an estimated 3-4 hours of straight gameplay before reaching the end and wondering what to do next.

Luckily, I am sure there is a ton of new items and quests (both side and misc.) tp find, so I look forward to that. Most importantly, the hunting of more books for my library I plan to build in Hearthfire. For book collectors out there, Dragonborn DLC is going to be your favorite, considering Acrophya has a couple of rare books and a **** ton of normal ones. I am pretty sure I picked up around 20-30 pounds worth of books on that trip.

Finally as a closing statement, the sound of the silt strider made me cry in nostalgia. :')

astewart

I'm loving it.
Had no issues with the installation, booting it up and loading from a previous saved game. I had heard that one or two people might have lost their saved game data after installation but that was not my case. Possibly an isolated issue.

I haven't hit any lag yet either so I guess they did a good job! :)

Ritterkreuz

I haven't had much of a chance to do anything with it yet, but I know it installed correctly as my saved game still works, and I was attacked by a group of cultists just south of Gjukar's Monument.