PS3 Skyrim Legendary Addition Question

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

zombiejunkie

Can someone who has put in a lot of hours on the PS3 version tell me if this version of the game suffers from Frame rate loss like before? Also is the DLC suffering from these previous issues? I would like to purchase it for my console but would not want my experience of this great game to be shattered. Thank you.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I have both the original version (with the DLCs and all the updates) and my newly purchased Legendary that I have on the other PS3 in my house.

Now that 1.9 is uploaded on the old version with the DLCs I don't have as many issues with the frame rate as I did previously.

The only difference I've noticed is that the Legendary doesn't seem to randomize the world encounters if you start each new character from a pre-saved load (as opposed to New Game) as my older version does (by presaved I mean in Helgen, say, after the ride in the cart but before character creation). The Legendary seems to have the same encounter sequence over and over. It's the same sequence with the only variation being due to character type and ability use (i.e. mage vs. warrior). It's not an issue if you do "New Game" each time though. Haven't really noticed any frame rate change between the two though although the DLC integration is a bit more seamless. Same old bugs though (especially the 1/2 buried people & animals and the dissappearing daedric artifacts).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts