PS3 DLC confirmed to be coming soon; Problems fixed

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Did hell freeze over?

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Nice! And only 4 months late.

PS3 players should all through their money and Bethesda and praise them for finally getting this DLC to PS3!

/sarcasm

I doubt it would even be worth it to buy the DLC anymore for PS3. A good amount of PS3 players have already given up hope and switched to a different console to play on. PS3 version of the game gets unplayable after a while anyway.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Anyway, I think they should have made the risky version of the DLC available this whole time, and said "Look, this DLC isn't fully fixed yet for PS3. It might not work, and it may break your game. Play at your own risk" and then patched it later.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
The title of this thread is misleading. There's nothing in Pete Hines' Tweats that indicate that DLC is coming soon. He hopes he'll have more information soon. While he says DLC will eventually be available for the PS3, other than that he's really not saying anything that hasn't been repeated before.

It's also coming from his personal Twitter account not an official Bethesda media outlet so it isn't an official. Nothing about imminent release of DLC for the PS3 has been published on the Bethesda blog site.

To my PS3 gamers...at this point, I'd keep waiting. A GOTY edition will surely become available before too long. I play on my 360, but I own a PS3 also and really feel for the PS Skyrim players.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts