Ps3 and 360 known issues?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

zombiejunkie

i patched the game on my ps3 and im really disappointed...although the game doesnt freeze anymore when im sharing arrows with my follower,it freezes randomly more often now!..in a 5hour session i had to reboot the ps 3 times!!!....and sadly the dragons only fly around ...circling and circling, no attacking!!!....i hoped for a more serius aproach from bethesda...i red that this issue with the dragon going in circles, occured befor the 1.02 upgrade,but i only got it with the 1.02!!!....nice done!!!!

I can see why people are beginning to get aggravated. I'm sure that another MAJOR patch will be announced soon. This is why I am waiting it out to get it on console. I'm currently playing it on PC at the moment though. I was expecting more optimization for console since my PC isn't a major gaming one.

Henry McDonald

{Prodigy}................
im a ps3 gamer and i love this game i have had no problems except for it freezing once but other than that nothing....great game on anything you play it on

Agas

i didnt have major problems myself befor the second patch....now i feel i got all issues posted above in this thread!!!
@zombiejunkie
i bought the ps3 version of the game for the same reasons....so i hope a MAJOR "this time right" parch , will be released soon!

....unbelievable,the game freezes after the patch constantly every one n half our,its redicoulus!!!

Agas

a new issue to me appeard last time i playd skyrim, a sound problem, during the game an intense scratching sound can be heard...it sounds like dry wood burning...it can be heard even when an area is loading and it gets more intense from time to time,...it started when i was investigating in windhelm for the "Blood on the Ice" quest!

has anyone else encountered the same problem???

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Works great on both my 360 and PS3. The PS3 isn't as good graphically, but that's to be expected.

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
360: -Don't fast travel to Johet's Folly
-A certain quest will have the gaurds in Markarth asking you questions everytime you enter the city.
-Having too many save files will slow down your game slightly
-Entering a house before you furnish it will make it so your unable to use the weapon racks
-All I can think of right now.

Agas

as i already said after the new patch strange new bugs appear from time to time with the sound problem being the latest.....

LordTalos

I don't mind framerate issues, as long as the game is still playable. However, i'm noticing bugs such as items flying across the room when doors are opened?

ill wil

360: -Don't fast travel to Johet's Folly
-A certain quest will have the gaurds in Markarth asking you questions everytime you enter the city.
-Having too many save files will slow down your game slightly
-Entering a house before you furnish it will make it so your unable to use the weapon racks
-All I can think of right now.

Ya I did that fast travel when i was at level 30 and had to completely start over cuz i only had two saves (001 skyrim and the on I was on because of slowdown) issues.....other than that I experienced freezing during entering doors (the loading ones) and using sparks, getting stuck between spaces (made it out by repeated jumping), having to do The Legend of Red eagle quest again after completing it (meaning having two Red Eagle's Bane), frame rate issues, not showing dual weapons when in their scabbard, and the MOST three ANNOYING ones of all......1). when using your hot keys and you have two of the same weapons upgraded they won't equip and 2). at times there is a delay in your attacks or magic when use the triggers (leaving you open for enemy attacks) AND 3). and when you use your hot keys you have to unequip the other weapon if you wanna use a single weapon.

diazm7

bow control, use one hand
me play on 360. me have framerate problem once time. i shoot dragon with arrow while jumping cliff, dragon look..... blurry, stay blurry till it died, last 10 seconds.... me kill fast!

pizllexam

a new issue to me appeard last time i playd skyrim, a sound problem, during the game an intense scratching sound can be heard...it sounds like dry wood burning...it can be heard even when an area is loading and it gets more intense from time to time,...it started when i was investigating in windhelm for the "Blood on the Ice" quest!

has anyone else encountered the same problem???

I had that same problem today in windhelm, but only there. very weird.

Agas

....books disappear on the book shelf and some of them cant be red!!!....and guards in riften are sitting on thin air in the streets...and guards in riften are sitting on thin air in the middle of the street....the list is growibg n growing....

Agas

...i play the game in 3rd person view,i enjoy it only that way,you can call it a fetish but thats how it is,i like to watch my hero in full armor fighting!!...as i mentioned in posts above im dealing with a lot of game destroyers called "bugs" , as the most of you!!...now i can take mammuts flying arround,books that cant be red in book shelfs,corpses desappering after kill,different sound problems coming and going,armour disappering after placing them on the weapon rack(only from sight),and some small other graphic bugs...not to mention the freezing constantly after one n half our to two hours playtime!!!.....but this time after i transformed back from werewolf to human,the camera on 3rd view zoom in to a degree that the characters back is taking the left half side of my television!!!....i tried a lot of things believe me!!!....so this is for me the cream of the crop....basta!!!...i will play that game again when bethesda is gonna release a patch that brings the game to a proper playable stand!!!...im playing a beta and not a completed game that i purchased!!!...it is sad very sad cause this game is great...nicely done developers you managed to create a beautiful awefull game at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im really sorry if im getting on your nerves guys,but this is the only way i can express my anger and disapointment....

ill wil

...i play the game in 3rd person view,i enjoy it only that way,you can call it a fetish but thats how it is,i like to watch my hero in full armor fighting!!...as i mentioned in posts above im dealing with a lot of game destroyers called "bugs" , as the most of you!!...now i can take mammuts flying arround,books that cant be red in book shelfs,corpses desappering after kill,different sound problems coming and going,armour disappering after placing them on the weapon rack(only from sight),and some small other graphic bugs...not to mention the freezing constantly after one n half our to two hours playtime!!!.....but this time after i transformed back from werewolf to human,the camera on 3rd view zoom in to a degree that the characters back is taking the left half side of my television!!!....i tried a lot of things believe me!!!....so this is for me the cream of the crop....basta!!!...i will play that game again when bethesda is gonna release a patch that brings the game to a proper playable stand!!!...im playing a beta and not a completed game that i purchased!!!...it is sad very sad cause this game is great...nicely done developers you managed to create a beautiful awefull game at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im really sorry if im getting on your nerves guys,but this is the only way i can express my anger and disapointment....
I respect your frustrations because it lets all of us know that never experience these issues what to expect (as with my frustrations too) and as for me I can totally agree with your last comment. SN: Without comments like these Bethesda would never truly know what to fix.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts