• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ProxyKnight

Imperial Regulator
Well I finally joined up and am finally finding the time to intro myself. This is my second attempt at Skyrim. As a PS3 owner my first adventure wasn't as pleasant, having to abandoned my quest around level 50. I went onto other things until just recently after the updates made the game playable. Due to its massive size, I only plan on going through with one character.

Basically I consider him a carryover from Dragon Age Origins, the Dragonborne son of Morrigan and the Grey Warden sent to live in another world. His destiny is to defeat the Thalmor's plans to destroy the empire and dominate civilization.

The Character's class is a construction of my own, what I call an "Imperial Regulator". Basically its standard infantry augmented with skills for peacekeeping operations. Primary Skills are One-Handed with Alchemy, and secondary skill sets in Speech, Lockpicking, Alteration, and Conjuring.

As for myself I've been gaming since the early 80's. However this is my first Elder Scrolls Game. I'm from the Midwestern US near Chicago. I guess I'm here to share some of my thoughts about Skyrim.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

mamali

Greetings Proxy
fourms isn't so busy these days thought

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts