• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Patrick Reece

I have 2 problems actually. I tried doing the quest, a blade in the dark, where I talk to Delphine. When I press A to talk, nothing happens. So then I went to do the quest, horn of jurgen windcaller, where I learn the Word of Power from Wulfgar. When I press A to talk to him, nothing happens. SO then I went to perform the quest Proving Honor, when I pressed A to talk to Farkas, the dialogues appeared and I could talk to him, BUT I couldn't hear anything he was saying. Now I am in the quest with him trying to find the fragment, I can still dialogue with him but I can't hear anything he says. SO, that is my first issue.

My second issue is now I'm still in that mission, but I'm trapped inside a cage. I go into a little room and pull a lever and it traps me inside, and it says the lever is stuck. Farkas runs up to the cage and just stares at me. I don't know if he has said something to me that is supposed to help get me out. I dont know what to do about all this.

This is for 360.

Parrk

Being stuck in that cage is supposed to queue a sequence where about 5 enemies rush into the room and Farkas does something pretty interesting.

I am not sure there is any way to trigger events that do not occur as intended.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts