PROPHET: Can't feed on moth priestH

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Scox1001

Hey there,
This is my first post here and I hope someone can help me out!

So I've got this problem with the quest Prophet, I've reached the moth priest and i've got him on the knee's, Now it tells you to use your seduction power, so I did.
Now the priest is standing on it's feet and if I activate him I can choose feed or talk, when I press Feed nothing happens My character just keeps standing still, nothing happens.
I assume the feeding animation should happen like it happens with the cattle's in the vampire castle.
I don't know what to do about it but I just can't continue dawnguard without this happening so PLEASE help me!

I'm playing on PC and I've had something similair like this before with another character, but with that character I can't feed on anyone anymore, I don't know how or why but it just doesn't happen when I click feed. I've checked all the mods and none of them are the problem.

I hope someone can help me with this, cuz I haven't found anything about this problem on the interwebs.

xXSammehCakesXx

I'm having the same problem. *-* And seeing how long ago you posted this, (I posted a question about a half hour ago) I don't know if anyone knows how to fix this. D:

xXSammehCakesXx

Oh oh! I got it :D I found it while digging around some more ~ "setstage DLC1VQ03Vampire 70" using the console, of course. It worked for me :D

Scox1001

I'm having the same problem. *-* And seeing how long ago you posted this, (I posted a question about a half hour ago) I don't know if anyone knows how to fix this. D:
haha yes indeed. luckily it isn't that big of a deal.
But I've ran into more bugs and stuff. But it is playable.
But there have to be some patches on the way for dawnguard cuz it definetly isn't bug free!

mmack

Hey, I have a similar problem. When I press 'E' over the Moth Priest, it doesn't give me the option to feed. Will that code given above help with my problem as well?

mmack

Do you know which mods break the quest? I have several, many of which are just for graphics.

Pete

Mods that are just meshes and textures are fine. Its the ones where you have to load the file that can break it. I know for sure its those that alter npcs or your character.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts