Proof why America is better than England.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
I hope you're joking because man... You're making us Americans look bad. So it's another day of seeing or watching people post or say interesting things that make me kind of embarrassed to be an American. (I watched a video of the Westboro Baptist church stuff)

I just hope not everyone thinks we are all arragant because I'm an American and I welcome all races and cultures.

Ebonyflesh

Three Dog
I hope you're joking because man... You're making us Americans look bad. So it's another day of seeing or watching people post or say interesting things that make me kind of embarrassed to be an American. (I watched a video of the Westboro Baptist church stuff)

I just hope not everyone thinks we are all arragant because I'm an American and I welcome all races and cultures.

Westboro Baptist can sit on it. I'm very tolerant of a multitude of people, but come on.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
Westboro Baptist can sit on it. I'm very tolerant of a multitude of people, but come on.

Yes, yes. I respect other peoples beliefs but that... Eh... >_>

Makes us look bad. Then the media plasters it all over the place. Meh, what are ya gonna do, y'know? Again, I just hope that people don't think we're all a bunch of crazy arragant people lol

StellaLuna

Yes, yes. I respect other peoples beliefs but that... Eh... >_>

Makes us look bad. Then the media plasters it all over the place. Meh, what are ya gonna do, y'know? Again, I just hope that people don't think we're all a bunch of crazy arragant people lol
Meh, don't feel bad. Some countries outright IDOLIZE you. Colonial mentality, and all. Grass is greener on the other side, right? @-)

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
who cares?

stagnant94

i did as you asked. the british one is better.

what is your point?

StellaLuna

Actually, the grass is pretty dull over here. ;D
I... Have to respectfully disagree @-) 3 words: Third World Country ;P

I mean, I guess if you're a foreigner (you're treated like a king/queen!) or upper-class then life is pretty nice (So I guess I really shouldn't be complaining) but if you're the masses... Uhm... Sucks for you. The quality of life they live is really... Well, I could hardly call it living :p

But seriously, people here love foreigners. You can be the biggest loser but go here, and I GUARANTEE you'll have girls flinging themselves at you (Well, technically they're flinging themselves at your wallet, but let's keep that a secret ;) )

Ebonyflesh

Three Dog
I... Have to respectfully disagree @-) 3 words: Third World Country ;P

I mean, I guess if you're a foreigner (you're treated like a king/queen!) or upper-class then life is pretty nice (So I guess I really shouldn't be complaining) but if you're the masses... Uhm... Sucks for you. The quality of life they live is really... Well, I could hardly call it living :p

But seriously, people here love foreigners. You can be the biggest loser but go here, and I GUARANTEE you'll have girls flinging themselves at you (Well, technically they're flinging themselves at your wallet, but let's keep that a secret ;) )

For reference, what country are you in? I'm having a hard time following. XD

StellaLuna

For reference, what country are you in? I'm having a hard time following. XD
Philippines :)) Dubbed one of the happiest yet one of the most corrupt countries in the world. How we manage to stay happy amidst all that, I have no idea o_O (And no, that's not because of marijuana)

Haha, sorry. I get carried away when talking about my country. I have a fondness for it, even if most of the things I say are cynical ;P

EDIT: GRAMMAR ._.

Ebonyflesh

Three Dog
Philippines :)) Dubbed the one of the happiest yet one of the most corrupt countries in the world. How we manage to stay happy amidst all that, I have no idea o_O (And no, that's not because of marijuana)

Haha, sorry. I get carried away when talking about my country. I have a fondness for it, even if most of the things I say are cynical ;P

Oh, it's fine! I don't think the people around here are the kind of people that judge you from what country you're from. Or they are, and they just haven't showed themselves. XD

StellaLuna

Oh, it's fine! I don't think the people around here are the kind of people that judge you from what country you're from. Or they are, and they just haven't showed themselves. XD
Ah yeah :) People here are nice. I didn't mean to imply that :)) I'd sooner expect Skyrim racism than real life racism in these forums, actually @-) Haha.

Meh, and if there are, I don't really pay much attention to it anyway :)

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
America and England should just make out and be done with it.
victory__by_janus3003-d5ct2h8.jpg
And I can attest to foreigners being considered hot. I was a missionary in Brazil for two years and got hit on a LOT more there than I do here in the US.
....but I couldn't date during that time. :sadface:

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_H7mhuXGoeuo/TQPWd_IMubI/AAAAAAAABUo/f3HO2KZyQdI/s1600/HideandGofluffYourself.jpg