PC Problem completing the Silver Hand Quest

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

mcsquared

Over and over I've tried to defeat the female warrior in this quest to no avail. I'm playing as an Imperial Battlemage at level 17 with 190 magicka, 160 health, and 140 stamina. I have three levels of "voice" too but that just seems to stagger her for about 15 seconds. Using Fire instead of Shout doesn't seem to do much more either. Any help would be very appreciated!

Stone

Retired Moderator
Is it the quest for the Companions? If so, if you have became a werewolf, I transformed into the werewolf than ran up to the enemy and knocked them over, then clawed there faces before they got up. :p

Did take one or two tries to knock them down though.

Silhouette

I dont recall having trouble with any of the silver hand quests, but then again i dont really use magic. I did as Stone did and transformed on those quests, alternately when i have trouble with a big brute of a cave/dungeon boss, i just dip a weapon in a paralyze poison and beat them while they are down. Alternately save a level up for times like those, when you level up as im sure you know, any lost health returns along with stamina and i assume magika (makes sense but i dont cast in combat as a rule). other tactic is hit with arrow for sneak bonus, hide and repeat.

hope some of that helps.

mcsquared

I finally got it! I just needed to get a few more health, stamina, and magicka portions. I'm a newbie to the Elder Scrolls and wasn't using my power attack right. Thanks very much for all your help folks!

Stone

Retired Moderator
I finally got it! I just needed to get a few more health, stamina, and magicka portions. I'm a newbie to the Elder Scrolls and wasn't using my power attack right. Thanks very much for all your help folks!
Great job! Glad you managed it, always feels good to get through a quest.

And no problem :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts