• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sacrier10

If you think that your weapon is worthy enough to enter this post, then post your weapon name, whether it's one handed, two handed, or a bow, how much damage it does, and if there are any enchantments on it.

NOTE*: This is ONLY for weapons. No magic
NOTE**: Don't even bother if you have a really crappy weapon.

old stuff, I have since made new better stuff. Am now rocking two dual enchanted deadric war axes and a bow thats close to the above poster

FxCam_1325630180473.jpg

FxCam_1325630197084.jpg

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
Used to feel like a BAMF with these weapons until everything was dying instantly and I got bored. Don't really use them anymore except to hook a follower up and then watch him as he slays anything solo. They are now retired to my wall in Windhelm in favor of more modest warez.
210h8cn.jpg
2r298cw.jpg

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
Wuuthrad.
Awwwww Yeahhhh.

But really. My character is so overpowered at this point I'm ashamed. I have a falmer helmet with a circelt, gloves, boots, and whatever else that is possible enchanted with +bow damage%. Then my Daedric Bow does like 400-something base damage, plus fire and shock enchants. I increased my carryweight so I can carry around a pimped out Daedric Shield, Sword, and Battle-axe with me at all times when I get bored or wanna have some fun. Most of the time I just walk around with the Wabbajack and Sanguine's Rose. I shout in Odahviing(sp), have my Dark Brotherhood Ethereal follower, Cicero, Vigilance, and I can't remember if I was able to keep Barbas with the group as well. I think I was. It's safe to say that I don't do much in battles anymore but watch the Mayhem. XD

Akishme

Daedric Bow (Legendary)
DMG: 139.

Splashy

Glass mace(legendary) = 257.

That's my best weapon, I'm going to try Daedric weapons later which should be a little bit higher.

renzlawliet

hey guys especially @ nightingaleassin how can u smith that kind of high bow damage? is ur enchanting levels max ??

if possible can u kindly post ur enchanting and smithing perks btw,, tnx

There are a lot of threads on this ^^ Its a combination of alchemy, enchanting, and smithing

Zelek2

hey guys especially @ nightingaleassin how can u smith that kind of high bow damage? is ur enchanting levels max ??

if possible can u kindly post ur enchanting and smithing perks btw,, tnx

what Tiger said. go and look through the guide and tutorial forum's here and you can find your answer

brandon

you can see my old weapons in my sig. but my current are blades sword(epic) 67 dam, molag bal mace(epic)maybe flawless not sure. not sure about the damage either. orc bow(legendary) 67 dam plus 20 points fire dam. and soul trap. it came with soul trap already but i think it was glitched cause i was still able to enchant it.

Chryss

Ebony Bows of Storms, Winter and Inferno 110 damage
Daedric Swords Health or Ice 175 Damage
Daedric Mace Stamina 20 pts 184 Damage
Daedric War Axe Soul Trap 175 Damage
Ebony Swords of storm and Inferno 37 pts 171 Damage
Ebony War Axe Inferno 37 pts Fire, 180 Damage

these are my current Favorites

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
I use curved swords.CURVED SWORDS.
Xiomn