Post Your Main Character Class Here and Rate Others

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shade

Breton Battle Mage(I think he's mostly a warrior though). He dabbles in Heavy Armor, One-Handed using Axes for the bleeding, Restoration for the Ward Perk and Recovery(Offsets a stone), Alteration for Magic Resistance boost and Flesh spells(He loves Dragonhide).

He casts Dragonhide first, then swaps out for a ward if it's mages, or a Shield if it's melee carries a bow for the long range enemies like dragons. Using the Atronarch Stone he's now 100% immune to magic by wearing armor with magic resistance enchantments. He has a set of Daedric Armor and a set of Ebony Armor. His Daedric armor is for combat while his Ebony Armor is for reducing the costs of his spells for before entering combat.

Tell me what you think

Hulksmash

http://skyrimcalculator.com/#65205
my build I run in most caves with stoneflesh and balls to the wall 2hnd great sword. If a boss room coming I pop fortify 2hnd, heavy armor pot, berzerk rage , whirl wind shout (1286 weapon dmg 1112 armor ratting ^^) and kill everything in my way :)
best thing about weapon dmg is that doesnt include power hit or critical strike... I wonder how high I really hit? :D

Shade

I like it. My new main character is hilarious it's a Khajit Drunk Monk(Roleplay) Before every fight he drinks 5-6 Alcholic drinks then casts Dragonhide. His Skills are Smithing, Alchemy, Enchanting, Heavy Armor, Alteration, Restoration, Archery(just for Dragons). But via glitch abuse he wears multiple heavy armors 1 of each type actually. All his gauntlets and rings are Unarmed Damage % increace from Pugulist gloves. He's doing a solid 300+ with unarmed attacks now. He is unhindered by the Heavy armor because of Conditioning. So if he wants to troll a dragon he dragonrends it and then runs up and punches the daylights out of it. During a fight if he needs only a minor healing he drinks alcohol. It took a while to level him up but Smithing Powerlevling helped then Enchanting Powerleveling along side it. Alchemy though required Oghma Infinium Abuse.

Anyway the glitch for many armors at once is this. Wear 1 set of armor and have a follower have them wait in the jail cell you get put in if arrested. Then give them the armor you want to wear and the key to the jail cell. now go commit a petty crime like theft right infront of the guards. have them arrest you. All your equipment will be unequipped at the moment but then you turn and get the key and armor from your follower have them continue waiting there. Open the cell door and get arrested again. The new armor your wearing is unequipped and again Ragskin Robes will be put on you. Now just go to the bed in the cell and serve your time there. When your released you'll be wearing both armors. You can do this for 1 of every type, ex: 1 full set of Iron, Steel, Dwarven, Orcish, Ebony, Daedric, Dragonplate but you can also do this with this combination. 1 Full set of Dragonplate, Daedric, Dragonscale, Glass, etc. making you take little to no damage at all

iLouis

Psst...I know who you are. Hail Sithis!
My main is an Argonian alchemist/assassin
He almost always poisons his weapon before attacking
He is rarely seen and is almost always sneaking
He specializes in Archery, One-Handed, Sneak, Light Armor, Alchemy, Smithing, and Enchanting
He wears Nightingale armor w/ an Ancient Shrouded Hood (still gives armor bonus)

BSE

Mine is an Argonian full Mage, specializing in destruction and conjuration, with some restoration added in. I normally conjure up an atronach, mainly for the distraction, while I hit the baddies from a distance with dual fireballs, or dual lightning if its a mage. I also have enchanting so I have enchantments to reduce the cost of my destruction and conjuration spells.

Katt

Mine is a Dark Elf assassin/mage specializing in one-handed weapons, destruction, archery, light armor, sneak, alchemy, smithing, and some enchanting. He can also sweet talk anyone. Currently he dualwields molag ball mace and mehrunes razor with an elf bow enchanted for magic damage, but will arc lightening or throw fire balls as needed, or freeze balls when feeling frisky. He's wearing shrouded armour, not far in the game, just doing a lot of misc quests and exploring.

Kat =^*^=

Anonylulz

My main started off as a conjurer/flanker. I would cast ebonyflesh and use an appropriate summon (if needed) to distract enemies, and beat them from behind with bound-sword. Once I hit the mid-30's I began learning to make my own armor and but didn't wear it until glass, at which point I made a weapons too. Now she wears fully enchanted dragonplate armor (about 1070 armor rating with ebony-flesh) and I only use summoning to get storm atronachs hitting dragons who refuse to land. Sometimes I'll use double-flame thralls just to have cool body-guards, but all the do is poorly kite enemies and throw inaccurate fireballs. She uses a greatsword which hits for 110ish regular damage (no two-handed perks all skill/armor-buff) and 50 elemental and mace which hits for 126 (no armor-buffs, all skill/perks) and 50 elemental.

Even at level 70 I can pretty much walk through anything in a few swings on master difficulty and I know people can get weapons much stronger than this. I've taken to using marked for death on giants and beating them with fists for fun.

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
Mine is a Breton mage. She basically has had a horrible childhood, and has never psychologically matured, so she is still mentally 10 years old. She conjures frost thralls and basically (if you know bioshock) has a little sister/big daddy relationship with the thralls.

Anonylulz

Mine is a Breton mage. She basically has had a horrible childhood, and has never psychologically matured, so she is still mentally 10 years old. She conjures frost thralls and basically (if you know bioshock) has a little sister/big daddy relationship with the thralls.

I like this. My Breton Mage is willing to sacrifice anything it takes for power and arcane knowledge. Her soul is owned by Hircine, Nocternal, Molag-Bal, Meridia, Mehrunes Dagon and Sanguine. I imagine they'll have a free-for-all over her spirit when she dies.

Ironclad

I'm 29th level now and am still learning the game. Many skills are so useful that i've spread my Perks, like upping Archery & Light Armour & Sneak, at the expense of hard magic.
In old D & D currency i'd be close to a Bard - a fighter/magic-user/thief with a clerical bent to magic. In other games i'd be classed as a Rouge, or maybe a delver: a thieving minor spell-caster who has an assortment of stabby things to get out of a tight corner.
True to my character class, I am not adverse to running.. a long long way away. Only to return, powered up & ready to sneak a kill and loot the dead. :cool:

Shade

I like all these characters. Anyway Hulksmash the Ratway is your friend go there to find the Pugulist Gloves. They'll be on the guy that fights with out a weapon.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
My Khajiit is strictly a warrior. Using only one-handed or two-handed weapons, she charges into battle. Using a bow and magic rarely. She's mainly a Dual-Wielder of two swords, swords being her favorite type of weapons overall. She's a collector of extremely rare blades.

Because of the amount of distrust that is given to her kind, she often befriends Argonians, Dark Elves, and others of her kind with ease. She even married a Dunmer.

She pledges her loyalty to Hircine as well as Sithis. She's the rare kind of Assassin that doesn't need to sneak around to make the kill, her sheer power overwhelms her enemies. Still leaving everyone else to wonder what happened to that poor dead fool.

KrazyLizard

My main is a Nord Barbarian, with high marks from 100-85 in Two-handed, light armor, alchemy, block, and smithing. My Mediums are around the 60s in One Handed, Lockpick, and Sneak. The rest has either leveled out of occasional use (such as Speechcraft) or remained untouched.

I like to think of him as a Nordic Samurai, drawing his greatsword only in defense and relying on 1 perfect strike to render his enemies dead. To live off the land it takes a silent step and a well aimed arrow to take down some of the Reach's large and agile game animals. He never married, as his nomadic lifestyle leaves no time for hearth and family. He does own the house in Whiterun, but it is bare without decoration. Some of Skyrim's toughest fighters count my character as a friend and fight by his side with zeal and unwavering loyalty. After being Sire'd into the Inner Circle, he has come to harness the beast blood as skillfully as his great sword.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Mine is an Imperial named Robin Hood. A skilled archer and swordsman, I dabble in archery, sneak, one handed and light armour mainly, with a little bit in speech. Basically uses a bow and arrow at long range, and if things get ugly then he gets a sword out and starts attacking.

Mont_Gomeric

My character is a Dark Elf vampire who specializes in sneak, one handed, and illusion magic. I use a dagger in one hand and illusion spells in the other (invisibility, muffle, calming and frenzy spells). I also use paralysis when I get into trouble. I also use a conjured bow for sneak long range and dragons. The free soul trap is lovely, not to mention it looks pretty sweet. I also went into enchanting. No smithing. A little bit of restoration and light armor. Currently level 62. I'm using enchanted shrouded armor and occasionally a smithed blade sword - He looks straight up like a ninja :)

Thomas Liu

tyl089
My main character is a level 45 Breton archer/smith who hates Thalmore with a passion and will attack any he sees and frees any captives being taken by The Thalmore. On a one man guerilla war against them. Mainly uses light armor smithed to legendary (use the enemie's own tactics and equipment against them).

Chief weapon is legendary ebony bow with ebony arrows and ebony war ax as main mele weapon and lucky dagger given by a grateful hunter.

Just recently found dawn breaker so he's also going to have some fun with vampires because he hates the undead and necromancers with a passion as well.

Dabbling in healing and enchanting skills. is a persuasive talker, and pretty good with sneaking and lockpicking. need to avoid Markarth due to wiping out the whole city guard garrison.

XhoppX

Ok I just watched The 13th Warrior and felt compelled to make Buliwyf, he is a Nord Warrior lvl 1.5, he is a very large man dual wielding scavanged Imperial swords until he can find his favorite murder tool...the Greatsword. He is a true Nord and will join the fight for Skyrim. He is a natural leader and his companions are his only family.

Shade

Has anyone else made William Wallace yet or laughed when they saw the william wallace loading screen? Anyway My new character is a Wood Elf Rogue. Her name is Merisiel and her back story is she grew up as an orphan among humans, she saw all her human friends dying of old age(i'm using elves age slower than humans for Roleplay) her friends now are her daggers and her bow. She always schemes for a way to get alot of gold fast be it Stealing(Thives guild) or Using her daggers(Dark Brotherhood). She uses One-handed(just for Armsman5/5), Archery(Overdraw5/5, Eagle Eye, Steady Hand2/2, Power Shot), Light Armor(Agile Defender5/5, Custom Fit, Matching Set), Sneak(Stealth 5/5, Backstab, Deadly Aim, Assassin's Blade, all the way up to Silence.) Lockpicking(up to unbreakable doesn't need to make master locks easier), Pickpocket(up to where she can strip them naked.) Illusion(for going invisible, etc.) Shadow Stone(duh), she has Dragonscale armor and the Shrouded Gloves(for whe she assassinates with daggers), Smithing for Dragonscale armor, Enchanting making good armor better. She sold her soul over to all Daedra.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
My primary character is a High Elf/Altmer battlemage. He specializes in destruction, and has a high amount of skill in restoration, enchanting, one-handed, and heavy armor.

He's fairly decent at speech, alchemy, and smithing too.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts