Post Your Gaming Setups

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
-1-7-1.jpg

EleanorUnicorn

my gaming set up looks complicated to the non gamers eye, but it is really quite simple :) me, my bed (with the pillows propped up behind me of course), my laptop on my knees, my mouse and my jellybean mouse pad :) and my pink headphones, of course :p the charger is plugged in behind the bed, so minimum wires involved. many a happy, comfy hour has been spent playing skyrim in my bed (well.. over 400 to be exact). i also keep the fan on at all times, firstly because brazil is extremely hot, secondly to keep the fan in my laptop cool! also, i am a clean freak. i like my room (and whole appartment) to be spotlessly clean and tidy, and will not sit down until everything is done. i also drink a lot of water while gaming, otherwise i would be tempted to eat while playing, and end up looking like a whale. for reals.

EleanorUnicorn

i actually have a mark on my upper left thigh due to my laptop fan constantly being in contact with my leg. my non gaming friends are like 'omg you have to stop using your computer for a while' but they don't understand the complexities of skyrim addiction.. and i can't put it on a table, otherwise it overheats and my game lags. thigh mark = worth it for optimal comfort and pc performance ;)

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
i actually have a mark on my upper left thigh due to my laptop fan constantly being in contact with my leg. my non gaming friends are like 'omg you have to stop using your computer for a while' but they don't understand the complexities of skyrim addiction.. and i can't put it on a table, otherwise it overheats and my game lags. thigh mark = worth it for optimal comfort and pc performance ;)

I bet you wear that mark like a badge of honor :p It's a good thing you're not a dude, btw.. 400+ hours of hot laptop action right on top of your nuts = near certain sterility :D

EleanorUnicorn

lol monolith.. i don't really care what people think about the mark, tbh it would disappear if i stopped using my laptop, but seriously, when will that EVER happen :p im a gamer chick, not some fashion chick! and having ovaries = winning :D hehe

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Hear hear Eleanor! ;) I got a similar mark on my right wrist (especially during the winter when I spend more time in front of the computer) from having it constantly chafe against my computer table. And the bottom part of the palm of my hand gets all shiny and the skin thickens, like a farmhand's hand after months of wielding yard tools :D
Ahem, I do have to object here.. nutsforthewin! Hehe ;D

Diisk

Lol dead thread,
But my gaming are is my huge flat screen, my 360, a couch and a table for footrest, a bag of pot and my water bong. That's how I kill my dragons.