• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Harperlarp

Since my ps3s hard drive kicked the bucket a couple of weeks ago (saved my skyrim files to the cloud thank god) I've been playing on the Xbox. I was inspired by my friend who goes around with shadowmere, barbas, Cicero with a staff of summon storm atronach, and himself summoning two dremora lords making himself a little army. I made Balthazar the Breton Mage. He's level 17 now and I've lost Lydia. Here's the deal.

I wanted to fill the grand soul gem I had in my inventory so Lydia and I went to the giants' camp west of whiterun but a dragon attacked, turning the giants and mammoths hostile. We dispatched the dragon but I had to run for my life from the rampaging giants and their wooly pets as I discovered I wasn't strong enough to take them all on yet. I used all of my magicka and stamina potions and simply pegged it back to whiterun where with the help of the guards the giants were felled. It was than that I realised Lydia wasn't around. I trekked back to the camp but found no body. I picked the chest nearby and found meridians beacon to my surprise. It was at this time that I absorbed the dragon soul that in the commotion I hadn't realised I never received. I turned around to find no dragon bones. The dragon skeleton was not there, how bizarre. I was extra miffed because I had literally just given Lydia a staff of summon frost atronach. I accepted her death and returned to the mages college to recruit J'zargo but he says I already have someone following me. I travelled back to whiterun and checked in Dragonsreach and breezehome but Lydia was not there, I waited for two weeks and rechecked but still no Lydia. I've scoured the giants camp site as well as the trail I blazed back to whiterun but no sighting. The whole point of this character was to end up with a mini army which requires a follower. Now I can't find Lydia (and hence can't dismiss her) and I can't take on new followers because she's apparently still alive and following me, where the hell is she? I really hope some stupid bug hasn't rendered the idea behind this character null and void.

Any ideas people?

Raven

Name: Ravinius Palinex (shortened to Raven in-game)
Race: Imperial
'Class' or Class Description: Heavy armoured warrior, blacksmith, professional mead drinker ;)
Relative Date of Creation: Original Raven was when Skyrim came out, this is the revised one as of 2 months ago
Major Skills: (List the ones you use in combat + armor) One handed, block, heavy armour, archery
Level (Estimate if you must): 18
Factions: Imperial Legion, Companions
What are they up to? Just joined the Imperials, roaming around the wilderness drinking
Alliance: Yes
Back story (Optional): Formerly ran a successful blacksmith with his father in Cyrodiil until he was forced into a life of banditry (where he earned the nickname Raven) after his village burned down and his father was killed. Eventually got sick of the years of thieving and killing and travelled north where he accidently got captured in an Imperial ambush against the Stormcloaks
Other Details (Optional): Well-spoken and well-educated but loves to drink a bit too much, has an immense stash of booze. Intrigued by Dwemer and Daedric artifacts
Picture (optional): He's in my avatar

Aeri Shadow

Dainty Elven Heir

Docta Corvina

I have other characters that I'm working on currently, though they're on Xbox and I'll need to pull up their information a bit later. So, for now, I'll share information about my primary and most beloved Skyrim character, my Breton thief Penelope. :) I'll post an entry for the others later.

---------------

Name: Penelope
Race: Breton (technically, she is half-Breton, half-Redguard)
'Class' or Class Description: Warrior
Relative Date of Creation: March 2012
Major Skills: One-Handed, Light Armor, Restoration
Level: ~30
Factions: Thieves Guild, Imperial Legion

What are they up to?: Having finished the Thieves Guild and Civil War quests, she is currently continuing on her main questline tasks, as well as doing various miscellaneous things for people here and there. Her Thieves Guild brethren are along for the ride, killing dragons, dispatching bandits and battling undead wherever they encounter them.

Also, she roots out and destroys whatever remains of the Stormcloak rebellion. Almost all camps have been effectively "neutralized".

Alliance: Imperials

Back story: Basically, she's in Skyrim to search for clues about what happened to her Legionnaire father who was recently killed there under mysterious circumstances and also intends to bring his remains back to Cyrodiil, where the rest of her family lives. Her brother is also in the Legion and is currently fighting in the province as well.

In game, she's the Guild Master of the TG and has proudly risen to the rank of Legate in the Legion. As GM, she runs her outfit very much in the vein of Robin Hood. She always makes amends for those who she has had to act against or undermine - at least, those whom she deems kind. She has taken to refilling coffers and doing all that she can in Riften and elsewhere to help out surreptitiously. She may be a thief, but she has a heart and a conscience.

Though she is Dragonborn, it's never been her primary focus while in Skyrim and has actually tried to ignore it - however, no one, not least of all the Greybeards and Delphine, will let her. The fate of the land is in her hands and she will do all that she must. She is somewhat stubborn, however, and this has made for some interesting situations along the way.

Nota Bene: If you're curious about her, I've actually been writing a fanfiction based around her experiences in Skyrim -- "Kathodos; A Return of Exiles". Feel free to read if you like. Several chapters are posted already. /shameless plug

Hometown: Cheydinhal (Cyrodiil)

Family: father - Adrianus (deceased); mother - Corcyra; brother - Heron; sister - Korinna; sister - Photina (Why yes, I tend to give my Bretons ancient Greek names. In the words of Quina from FF9, "I do what I want! You have problem?!". :p)

Likes: sweet/confectionary things, ale, spiced wine, handsome red-headed Nords selling dubious elixirs, the coast, snow, rain, genuinely humble people and those with a sense of humor, horses, foxes

Dislikes: The Thalmor, Stormcloaks in general (she very much realizes that not all are objectionable on an individual basis), Ulfric, Rolff Stone-Fist, Maven Black-Briar, Haelga, getting lost and being made to ask directions, Ice Wraiths, skeevers, a few members of the TG, pushy merchants, heights

Picture:

penmontagefinal.png

penlegate0011.png

pensolitude001.png

scarwolf

Photo0047_001.jpg

name: Felix
race: khajiit
class: warrior
major skills: one handed heavy armour sneak lockpick dual handed smithing light armour destruction enchanting
level: 43
factions: stormcloaks dark brotherhood companions
what are they up to: plundering tombs of skyrim and beating bandits
back story: family moved to high rock with caravan trade after he was old enough he decided to part ways and decided on skyrim for adventuring but to be caught by the imperials
other details: wasnt fond of magic until later on he learnt more about it

scarwolf

Photo0316.jpg

name: Rachel
Race: wood elve
class: warrior, mage
major skill: smithing one handed heavy armour light restoration destruction alteration lockpick speech enchanting archery
level: 44
factions: imperial companions
what are they up to: just done the college quest and made arch mage and trainning magic abilities
back story: having escaped from valenwood as a child with her brother they seeked refuge in cyrodill they stayed there for a few years but then left for hammerfull as they journeyed and lived in hammerfell for a few years the brother took ill and passed away to which she was left without anyone she then left hammerfell into skyrim but was caught by imperials who believed she was reponsible for a spree of robbery in the area
other details: earned coin by farm work and tradeing with caravans known not to like high elves only trusts khajiits redgaurds imperials and bretons and of course her own kind known to easily anger

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
Well, my main character (the one showcased in my fanfic):

Name: Sjadbek Steirsson of Helgen
Race: Nord
"Class": Bladesman
Relative Date of Creation: He's had three incarnations. The current, and best, incarnation was made sometime in early or mid-May, I think.
Major Skills: One-handed (enchanted glass sword), Block (glass shield), Light Armor (enchanted scaled set), Restoration
Level: 38
Factions: Stormcloaks, Companions (in game but not in story), Dawnguard if I am able to get my hands on it
Allies: Stormcloaks and Stormcloak sympathizers, Bersi Honey-Hand, Mjoll the Lioness, Kematu, Faendal (in game but not in story), Paarthurnax, Odahviing, Graybeards, most of Windhelm
Enemies: Dark Brotherhood (if anything's left of it), Aldmeri Dominion/Thalmor, Imperial Legion, Alduin, Sven, Thieves Guild (sort of), dragons that aren't Paarthurnax or Odahviing, Blades (because he won't kill Paarthurnax)
What are they up to? Getting the Dragon Priest masks that don't require joining the College of Winterhold.
Back story: Refer to Spoiler - The Bear of Skyrim | Skyrim Forums - born in Helgen, brother joined the Stormcloaks and got captured and sent to Fort Snowhawk. Then they execute his romantic interest right in front of him literally one minute before Alduin attacks.
Roleplay Elements: Lawful Good Stormcloak and devout Stendarr worshipper; I allowed him to join the Circle only because Kodlak hinted of a cure. Spurns Daedra, must side against the Daedra in all Daedric quests that allow it, may not do the House of Horrors quest at all, may not even pick up, let alone equip, any daedric armor or weapons and if receiving such as a reward must immediately sell or dispose of them. Must heal Sanguinare Vampiris ASAP if he contracts it. Must kill Legion soldiers and Thalmor operatives on sight; must free Stormcloak prisoners on sight. May not commit crimes except when quests require it or if he gets caught killing a Thalmor/Legionnaire.
Picture: Refer to my avatar/albums.

-- Character 2 --
Name: Halsyn Barsi
Race: Dunmer
"Class": Thief/Archer
Relative Date of Creation: I don't even remember. Late April, maybe?
Major Skills: (List the ones you use in combat + armor) Archery, One-handed, Light Armor, Sneak
Level: 22
Factions: Thieves Guild, Imperial Legion
Allies: Thieves Guild, Imperial Legion, Shadr, Paarthurnax, Odahviing, Graybeards, most of Riften, the remnants of House Hlaalu
Enemies: Aldmeri Dominion/Thalmor, Stormcloaks (including Sjadbek), Alduin, dragons that aren't Paarthurnax or Odahviing, Blades
What are they up to? Getting Rikke Stormcloak orders for forging in order to take Fort Dunstad
Back story: Lived in Windhelm for a while and didn't like it. Was on his way to Riften as he'd heard things were better for his people there when he took a wrong turn and wound up in a Stormcloak ambush outside Darkwater Crossing :)
Roleplay Elements: Chaotic neutral burglar and infiltrator. Loves burglary, shill, heist, and numbers jobs. Doesn't like Windhelm much.
Picture: None available currently.

-- Character 3 --
Name: Beradin of Wayrest
Race: Breton
"Class": Pure mage, supplemented by 1H when things get really bad
Relative Date of Creation: Early June
Major Skills: Destruction, Conjuration, Restoration
Level: 5
Factions: College of Winterhold, eventually Dark Brotherhood, eventually Stormcloaks
Allies: Ralof, College of Winterhold ex-Ancano
Enemies: Ancano, people who try to chop off his head, hostile battleaxe/warhammer-wielders
What are they up to? Retrieving books for Urag gro-Shub
Back story: None, really. Mostly playing him because I never really played the Winterhold questline.
Roleplay Elements: Neutral evil. Will do the DB questline and side with some of the nastier daedra but won't just murder for the fun of it.
Picture: None available currently.

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
Name: Sváfnir Thunder-Forged
"Class": Warrior
Relative Date of Creation: This is the second playthrough of this character, the first class was a 2H Heavy Armoured Barbarian.
Major Skills: One-handed (Steel Sword). Block (Banded-Iron Shield). Heavy Armor (Iron Helm, Banded Iron Armour, Iron Gauntlets, Iron Boots). Archery Hunting Bow w/Iron Arrows
Level: 10
Factions: None as yet, doing main quest
Allies: Greybeards
Enemies: Dragons, Bandits, Trolls and Frost Trolls, any Thalmor
Appearence: Heavilly set, shaven headed, black, short-trimmed chin beard and mostache. Scar on left cheek.
What are they up to? Running through Main Quest atm, will join the Stormcloaks, then the Companions to be ready for Dawnguard on realease.
Back story: Born the son of Miners in Whiterun Hold. (although his family descended from one of the original 500). When he was 25, his family were arrested by the Thalmor for worshipping Talos, a fight broke out between his father and one of the Justiciars when the Elf struck his wife. His father managed to snap the neck of the Elf but the Mage burned them both to death with magic. Sváfnir pursued the Thalmor with vengeance in mind, but he was intercepted by an Imperial Patrol, and by the order of the Thalmor he was pursueing, sentenced to death. He escaped at Helgen.
Roleplay Elements: Devout and defiant Talos Worshipper, will risk his life to rescue fellow Nords from Thalmor Justiciars. Will not attack Imperials unless defending himself. But plans to liberate Skyrim from Imperial control once the Dragon crisis is dealt with. A true Nord, using only Iron and Steel, and no Magic. He crafts and improves his own weapons and armour. His sword is called 'Sváfnir's Fury'. When he forged it, he put all his emotions, including his hatred for the Thalmor into every hammerblow.
Behind the scenes: 'Sváfnir' is old Norse meaning 'Slayer'

ProSaibot

I'm always making new characters but at this moment I'm working on one guy.
He is an Imperial with a grudge. General Moltres was dishonerably discharged from the Imperial legion and has dedicated his life to getting revenge against the man that replaced him (General Tullius). he now fights for the stormcloaks to ensure that he gets the chance to remove Tullius' head from his body. He now wears Tullius' armor to remind him that even though he may never regain his title amongst the Imperials, he is not one to be fluffed with and the Imperials know that.
using sword and shield and majoring in bow, I'm a warrior assassin.

Name: Lorius
Race: Imperial
Armor: Steel Plate Armor, does not wear helmet in cities or towns
Level: 23
Factions: Empire, Daedra
What are they doing?: Hiding from the Vigil of Stendarr, wandering aimlessly.
Other: Is a good character, will not work for a daedra unless he feels he is in danger of their wrath.

I seem to find myself adding the color of the faction I want to align with to the char with war paint or "feather" things on argonians. EX: Red for empire, dark red for brotherhood

Name: Liguel
Race: Altmer
'Class' or Class Description: Puppeteer, Manipulates hostile units, assists friendlies or temporary allies
Relative Date of Creation: Last Month
Major Skills: Illusion, Restoration,
Level (Estimate if you must): around 20
Factions: (none)
What are they up to? Torturing followers by delving into heavily infested dungeons.
Alliance: (none)
Back story (Optional): She went to college of winterhold to study being a restoration, but Faralda mentioned something about empires rising and falling because of illusion spells. He got ambitious.
Other Details (Optional): I made this character because, back then, I was a warrior, tanky and tough, and hard-hitting. Found out that Marcurio has restoration as specialty, but the arrogant piece of crap never heals me. So I decided to be the healer instead, while finding someone capable to tank and hit for me.
Picture (optional): too lazy.

Name: Andre
Race: Breton
'Class' or Class Description: Combat mage, uses magicka as weapons and armor
Relative Date of Creation: last year, can't be sure
Major Skills: (List the ones you use in combat + armor) Conjuration, Alteration, a bit of restoration, One Handed, Archery
Level (Estimate if you must): 30+
Factions: Dark Brotherhood, Companions
What are they up to? Proving everyone that you don't need steel to fight in physical combat.
Alliance: Legion
Back story (Optional): He always knew that he had some skill in combat, but he never knew how to choose a weapon, let alone how to craft one. His family, being known masters of conjuration, also was forcing him in the arts of magic when he knew he had no talent whatsoever in anything that does not involve combat. It was his times in the college that he learned of weapons being summoned from the oblivion, and that these weapons were all the same and all naturally powerful, and had no weight as they were made of pure magicka. He knew it was his destiny. Everything got way better when he found out that he was Dragonborn, a kind of magic that does not involve magicka, something he never really was good at.
He was caught crossing the border, but in actuality, he has heard of this Ulfric, user of The Voice, so he "was caught" crossing the border to try to test Ulfric's mettle, wearing nothing but rags, when he actually does not need to wear anything for his fighting skills to work. But he did not know about the Legion being there.
Other Details (Optional): It only makes sense that a Breton is the dragonborn. Dragonskin? :D
Picture (optional):

Harperlarp

I have a bunch of characters although most of them are on my PS3 which is waiting for a new hard drive :mad:

MAIN

Name: Shinji
Race: High Elf (Altmer)
'Class' or Class Description: Battlemage
Karmic Alignment: Good (but will do evil if quest demands it, only character aiming to complete every quest in Skyrim).
Relative Date of Creation: 11/11/11
Major Skills: One-handed (daedric sword), heavy armour (dragon armour), block (dragon bone shield), smithing (better than Eorland Gray-Mane), destruction (fire magic only), restoration (healing magic only), enchanting (made uber awesome gear, armour rating over 1000)
Level: 62
Factions: Companions, Mage's College, Thieve's Guild, The Blades
What are they up to?: Increasing minor skills to continue raising levels, about half-way through the Thieve's Guild
Alliance: Imperial Legion
Back story: Shinji is the son of one of the most powerful battlemages Tamriel had ever seen, Shinji, who was instrumental in bring the Oblivion crisis to a close 200 years ago. Current Shinji is one of the fabled Dragonborn heroes who rose up against the Dragon menace and almost single handedly ended the civil war in Skyrim. After Shinji escaped the disaster at Helgan he realised he needed to quickly improve his combat skills to take on the Dragons and so accepted an invitation to join the companions. Due to his aptitude for killing stuff he quickly rose through the ranks and within just a few days he was the Harbinger of the Companions. Shinji then went on to become Archmage of the Mage's College in Winterhold and even joined the Thieve's Guild.
Other Details: Shinji has many scars from his years of combat. He is a master with a sword and shield and favours a flame cloak or, instead of a shield he will incinerate his enemies with fire powerful fire magic. He has learned a great many Dragon Shouts throughout his long journey in Skyrim. He does not have followers or companions as he feels they just slow him down and get in the way.
Likes: Magic, eliminating Dragons and other evils from the world, being almost invincible
Dislikes: Stormcloaks (although he understands their viewpoint), PS3 framerate drop before the patch, anything that attacks him

VictoireXII

Crazed Skyrim Photographer
Name: Einmyria
'Class' or Class Description: Barbarian Warrior
Relative Date of Creation: A few months ago after my main character died.
Major Skills: (List the ones you use in combat + armor) 2-handed,1-handed,shield,heavy and light armour.
Level (Estimate if you must): 27 currently.
Factions: Stormcloaks,true daughter of skyrim.
What are they up to? Trying to rid skyrim out those imperial dogs and winning.
Alliance: Stormcloaks, haven't really tried others.
Back story (Optional): After her parents were seized and executed in her home in Cyrodiil, she has fled towards the border, running towards freedom, killing and learning people and skills along the way, til she unexpectedly tumbled into an ambush between the imperials and the stormcloaks. She was captured together with the stormcloaks.
Other Details (Optional): Her experience alone wandering through the edges of Tamriel, and now Skyrim has made her a tough warrior, and a force to be reckoned with.
Picture (optional):

ibiNSmoTI2CeQW.jpg

ibdHLiYeLs7RwY.jpg

Devoniuk2233

Battlemage of Solitude, Harbinger of Darkness
Name: Damian
Race: Redguard
'Class' or Class Description: Spellsword, Battlemage
Relative Date of Creation: Not Created Yet
Major Skills: (List the ones you use in combat + armor): Destruction, Conjuration, One-handed, Heavy Armor, Archery, Werewolf, Shouts.
Level (Estimate if you must): 0
Factions: Companions, Imperials, Dawnguard, Dark Brotherhood, College Of Winterhold.
What are they up to?: Chillin in my mind
Alliance: Imperial Legion
Back story (Optional): Descendant of Baurus the Blade from Oblivion. Blade blood runs in his veins.
Other Details (Optional): Will be a Boss
Picture (optional): Not Possible. But will be as white as possible (not racist) but he will probably be really muscular and have short black hair.

Tag'ango

Name: Tag'ango

Race: Khajiit
Class: Warrior/Bard (One handed, Heavy armor, Block, Speech)
Looks: Light brown fur, 5'8, 130Lbs, Black stripes on his neck, black dots on his forehead and orange eyes with a blade like pupil.
Personality: When he is selling his goods, he has a quirky attitude, accompanied by a sharp tongue. But when in combat, he is cold and merciless and likes to taunt his enemies.
Bio: As a young child, Tag'ango lived in Torval, Elsweyr. He was a Cathay-raht, a breed of Khajiit that is much bigger and stronger. Tag'ango studied the art of the sword and shield at age 16. He usually cleared up all the bounties within the region, thus making a decent living. Tag'ango also had a sharp tongue. He had a stall in the local bazaar, where he sold goods like Skooma and Sleeping Tree Sap. He made these goods, even though they were narcotics. They were legal in Elsweyr, but not anywhere else. At age 22, he moved out of Elsweyr and into Skyrim. He was going to return to Elsweyr, but he had a goal in mind; Skyrim was a frozen wasteland. Better yet, a civil war was unfolding. He could sell his goods Imperial Legionnaires and Stormcloak soldiers. He was going to get very rich, combined with his savings from being a bounty hunter, the money he made from selling his goods in Elsweyr and Skyrim, yes... He was going to be very rich.

Stereofanic

Hero of the defenceless, Champion of mankind
I have had tons but here is my current,

Name: Ra'jarr
Class: Assassin
Date of creation: 19/6/2012
Skills: Archery, Sneak, Pickpocket, Lockpick, Speech, Alchemy, Light Armour
Armour: Guild Masters Armour
Level: 26
Factions: Thieves Guild, Dark brotherhood
What are they up to: Preparing for Dawnguard
backstory: none currently

Ysarth the watcher

High Elf of the Skyrim wilds
Ysarth the Watcher

(in-game and roleplay character)

Name: Ysarth, The Watcher of the South, the Hand of the White Fur
Race: High elf
Class: Swordsman
Skills: Two-handed, one handed, archery, destruction, block, light armour, restoration

Weapons: Gold dwarven greatsword, elven bow
Armour: Elven armour
Warpaint/scars, other: two scars on the left of his chin, in the shape of claw scratches
Level: 15 (in-game)
Factions: The Companions
Background and story: Often misinterpreted as a ghost, warlock or dark elf because of the mystery surrounding his origin and the many years in the wild outside Ivarstead, Ysarth was raised by his mother's friend in the wilderness after escaping a dragon-attack in his hometown, which he cannot remember where; nor can he remember who his parents were. After a long quiet life of living in the wild, watching the pass between Helgen and Ivarstead, he journeyed the province of Skyrim once more in search of the truth of the rising Dragonborn and of answers of his life as a child.
He met the Companion Farkas while traveling through Whiterun and thus introduced himself to the Companions who, after long years, accepted him into The Circle.
He now resides within Winterhold and its college, learning ways of magic that he did not know existed for he only knew of the magic of nature, which he relied on for many years to both survive and live healthily.Ysarth the watcher-001.jpg

Micca

Name: Micca
'Class' or Class Description:
Relative Date of Creation: March 2012
Major Skills: (List the ones you use in combat + armor): Bow, DawnBreaker and Light Armour
Level (Estimate if you must): 34
Factions: Companions, Imperials
What are they up to? Alduin Quest
Alliance: Imperials
Back story (Optional):
Other Details (Optional): Own 2 Homes, Whiterun and Solitude
Picture (optional): See Avatar

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
2vjot2a.jpg

Name: Annika.
Race: Nord.
Class: Archer.
Created: Her first incarnation was created sometime around January, I believe. Her current incarnation, which I'm playing very slowly along with writing my fanfic about her, was created in April.
Level: 11.
Major Skills: Archery, Sneak, Light Armor, Restoration.
Minor Skills: Smithing, Enchanting.
Factions: Stormcloak rebellion.
Alliance: Uh...
What are they up to? She's just escaped Cidhna Mine in my game, though this won't occur in my fanfic. I wanted the Gauntlets of the Old Gods, so she helped Madanach until she got them, and then killed him and helped the Markarth guards kill the other Forsworn escapees. She is aligned with Ulfric Stormcloak, after all.
Backstory: I don't want to give too much away, since I haven't gotten there in my fanfic yet, but I can tell you that she returned to Skyrim after several years abroad to join the Stormcloak rebellion. She was stopped near the border by legionnaires, and, after refusing to declare her allegiance to the Empire, was disarmed and knocked unconscious. She awoke on a cart, heading to Helgen.
Other Details: I'm playing her game in a semi-hardcore style, with many limitations to what she can carry and wear, no fast traveling, she must eat and sleep each night, and so on. I love the challenge.

300e9aq.jpg

Name: Khayman.
Race: Khajiit.
Class: Pacifist and kleptomaniac. He doesn't kill anything, but will steal everything.
Created: Early May, I think.
Level: 25.
Major Skills: Sneak, Illusion, Restoration, Pickpocketing.
Minor Skills: Alteration.
Factions: Thieves Guild.
Alliance: None; he's a pacifist, he doesn't support war!
What are they up to? He's just become an official member of the Bard's College and is off to locate some missing instruments!
Backstory: None, really. Let's say he forgot it. He's kind of psychotic like that.
Other Details: He's obsessed with fish and absolutely must pick up every piece he sees, although being a pacifist he cannot, of course, catch and kill fish himself. He's currently carrying around about 230 pieces of mostly stolen salmon meat. He also can't barter with any merchants except Khajiit caravans, Thieves Guild fences, and College of Winterhold students... I figure that Khajiit normally aren't allowed within city walls, so regular merchants aren't likely to want to trade with him.

dhdd2x.jpg

Name: Lucian.
Race: Breton.
Class: Necromancer and illusionist.
Created: Just a couple of weeks ago, in preparation of Dawnguard.
Level: 12.
Major Skills: Conjuration, Illusion, Alteration, and soon... VAMPIRE LORD.
Minor Skills: Destruction, Sneak, Enchanting.
Factions: Dark Brotherhood, and soon, the Volkihar coven.
Alliance: He doesn't really care. He's got better things to do.
What are they up to? Just joined the College of Winterhold (only to get access to the sweet, sweet spellbooks), and waiting impatiently for Sanguinare Vampiris to turn him.
Backstory: Also somewhat of a psychotic, but much more of the evil variety, he has always been obsessed with the dead, but raising dead bodies is not enough... he wants to be dead himself. So he came to Skyrim to locate and join the Volkihar coven.
Other Details: I'll be changing his appearance once I get Dawnguard because it hit me recently that he looks an awful lot like my ex-boyfriend. Which is pretty awkward. Lucian is something of a bookworm and aims to collect every single printed book in Skyrim.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Ally6.png

Name: Alastair Katzen
Class: Two-Handed Heavy Armor Warrior
Created: Hell if I remember
Level: Somewhere in the 30's
Major Skills: Two-Handed, Smithing, Heavy Armor, and seducing the ladies
Minor Skills: Having fluffs to give
Fractions: The Companions
Alliance: The side that wins
What are you up to?
Kicking ass