Post your character in action!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

lulu doll

iRaWr
more screenies! I capped some nice looking ones this time
038514361662A2880573D82A84FC9220.gif

combbbbat! stormcloaks stole mah cookiess, they must pay!
war.jpg

this is one of my most loved mods, since I hate weapon switching >_<
fightorflight-1.jpg

break glass in case the end of the world comes! my life-saving mod <3 deadly dragons, the golden army, giant ogres, I can only go up against them using this form & having 500hp doesn't help X_x
sovngardeswhiteknight.jpg

I wants one! I must hax your internets!
351D0FE2A1FE6A202B4BC139C0AE4150.gif

instatis.jpg

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Sitting on a bench. Because it's Leksandr.
I3vgF.jpg

Staring down a nasty giant.
ecoVb.jpg

Even dragons are no match for Leksandr, Dawnguard Commander.
TgYfx.jpg

rederror

Silent observer
I have the xbox version, but I can describe it.
Now which character to pick... Dah yes, Steal-gems, he's an argonian theif, well known for getting kicked out of holds and sleeping in jails, running away from most battles, harrassing dunmer and altmer, and throwing stones at mammoths just for pl*pss and giggles.

AS88

Staff member
IMAG0053_zps6146bb26.jpg

deikos

i would if i had a camera but id have to have someone take the pic since i use xbox360 level 9 nord using imperial bow with 12 damage and iron arrows with 10 damage against giants and mammoths and havent died once because there so easy.

SuperJordy3

Full Daedric armour(Enchanted) - 100 smithing. Daedric bow(soul trap) with daedric arrows - 75 archery. + thief. :)

I would recommend getting your smithing level up to 100. It is very helpful and provides with a lot of gold. :) Made my Daedric armour myself. Also made and own full dragon heavy and full dragon light.

Suleku

The Grey Knight
standalone

(lol Hardest dragon fight ever... The fight I soo regret not recording for youtube :sadface: *sobs*)

standalone

(My char after her remake at the thieves guild forgot the name of the npc would did it.. going have to post
an ingame pic of her next time I visit :p)

standalone

( Don't know wtf that thing is floating in the air... could be a mudcrab or something else lol)

standalone

( OMFG The moon is going kill us all *runs away* D: )

deikos

standalone

(lol Hardest dragon fight ever... The fight I soo regret not recording for youtube :sadface: *sobs*)

standalone

(My char after her remake at the thieves guild forgot the name of the npc would did it.. going have to post
an ingame pic of her next time I visit :p)

standalone

( Don't know wtf that thing is floating in the air... could be a mudcrab or something else lol) if your talking about near that tree to the left its a mudcrab.

standalone

( OMFG The moon is going kill us all *runs away* D: )

Suleku

The Grey Knight
LOL well the reason why hes naked is because he transformed back into his regular form after being a werewolf for a while.

Anyhow here is a new addition.... this time hes somewhat clothed :)

Hes no longer a werewolf but a vampire lord.

o_O Wooot that looked painful!! May those long lost souls rest in sovngarde... btw let me know whenever
you wanna take out the sun... could use the extra coin muhahaha!!!

The Rook

Make a fine rug? I don't crochet.
more screenies! I capped some nice looking ones this time
038514361662A2880573D82A84FC9220.gif

combbbbat! stormcloaks stole mah cookiess, they must pay!
war.jpg

Good God, I love the armor mod, and the swords! Where to get?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts