Post your character in action!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Benthos

Proud Mer
130310-0234-31_zps8fa6fce4.jpg

130310-0227-56_zps901f897c.jpg

130310-0154-09_zpsaa41c8dd.jpg

130310-0208-11_zpsf967b03a.jpg

Urjorahn hunting and fighting with the bow as a vampire. Right now he is no longer a vampire and for a while I couldn't do a single thing because he was a stage 4.

Edit:
130310-1725-34_zpsc9456f8f.jpg

He died like that in front of me even though I helped him kill everyone in the room, SOMEONE slipped through and shot him with an arrow, killing him instantly. He hasn't fallen or anything, forever stuck like that until after the fire was out.

130310-2330-14_zps0cfa2030.jpg

^^^I was wearing the Worn Assassin garments and the Worn Cowl for some reason is invisible.
130310-2322-59_zps83d1ef6b.jpg

130310-2220-48_zps8e6c515f.jpg

Chadonraz

The only reason I got the below picture is my game freezing at that exact moment. I uploaded the pic while my Xbox, and Skyrim, restarted. :D

FkIZNFM.jpg

Benthos

Proud Mer
More of Urjorahn before I begin getting Bosmer pics from my game capture device.
130311-2036-53_zpsc0ba9243.jpg

Draugr can't scratch Khajiit

130311-1654-48_zps5e30fed0.jpg

Spriggans make good spices

130312-0038-37_zpsc3eb44b3.jpg

Quick, before we all drown!

130311-2046-06_zps79c20702.jpg

Dragon priests are good and all but we, Khajiit are better.

130311-2114-33_zps36d06a60.jpg

SURPRISE!

130311-2120-12_zpsbe0a35ab.jpg

SAFE!

130311-2254-08_zps4cbe9367.jpg

HSSSKK!!!

130311-2254-09_zpsbbd8296f.jpg

If you mess with me; expect trouble.

130311-2254-11_zpseeb5d6a6.jpg

Even in water there is no safety.

130311-2300-31_zpsab90c683.jpg

Quick shot of my Fire Ruin being tripped in oil. Jaree-Ra will not forget this.

Oath to Nocturnal

Karen

boop.
I envy all your beautiful screenshots. I can barely get a good angle of my characters standing still.

Benthos

Proud Mer
I envy all your beautiful screenshots. I can barely get a good angle of my characters standing still.
I don't have it on PC, it's on PS3. I had to get a game capture device that records and screen shots which took quite a bit to get the hang of. For most of my in action shots such as shooting arrow angles, I pause it as soon as the screen changes when I fire my arrow. That way I am ready to take the picture and when I unpause I press to shoot so that as soon as the menu comes down it snags a good pic. It's not ALWAYS successful, these are the better ones. Those with PC Skyrim have it made since they have different view, outfits, action displays, etc. to capture with ease.

Karen

boop.
I don't have it on PC, it's on PS3. I had to get a game capture device that records and screen shots which took quite a bit to get the hang of. For most of my in action shots such as shooting arrow angles, I pause it as soon as the screen changes when I fire my arrow. That way I am ready to take the picture and when I unpause I press to shoot so that as soon as the menu comes down it snags a good pic. It's not ALWAYS successful, these are the better ones. Those with PC Skyrim have it made since they have different view, outfits, action displays, etc. to capture with ease.
Ah, I see. For me, I just never really think about taking screenshots as I play. When my character does something cool, I just sit and watch and a few moments later I think to myself, "gee, that looked pretty cool. Maybe I should have taken a screenshot". Happens every time.

But yeah, it's definitely a lot easier on PC.

Benthos

Proud Mer
Ah, I see. For me, I just never really think about taking screenshots as I play. When my character does something cool, I just sit and watch and a few moments later I think to myself, "gee, that looked pretty cool. Maybe I should have taken a screenshot". Happens every time.

But yeah, it's definitely a lot easier on PC.
There's been many times I would miss out on one because my device wasn't on or I wasn't even thinking about it. My avatar was screen shot from a recording because I was afraid I was going to miss that excellent angle, couldn't risk it so I began recording before I even unpaused the game. You should consider playing it just for the screen shots as opposed to any other reason for a day or two, go into a bandit hide out or Dwemer ruin and be prepared for many shots. Some areas require the Candlelight magic in effect so be sure to have that going in some places before picture taking.

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
Much easier on PC indeed, you get to have some nice angles.

ScreenShot95.bmp

ScreenShot97.bmp

And one of the few times I actually remember the usefulness of wards.

Abyssion

Skyrim doesn't need swords and bows and magic, just hook us up with a fire extinguisher! :D
Exactly! and the extinguisher doubles as a melee weapon too, once it is empty start swinging it above your head by the nozzle like a true barbarian!

Benthos

Proud Mer
Ram-Ku
34jdjqb.jpg

4vlfno.jpg

Keep your eyes peeled for this fox also named Alduin.
2hfoo7a.jpg

What's funny is he refused to move even when I came up to him point blank, he was then blasted several meters away when the dragon started coming out of the grave with the typical rag doll effect.

Skyrim doesn't need swords and bows and magic, just hook us up with a fire extinguisher! :D
What about with the frost spewing dragons then? They're more commonly attacking me than fire spitting ones. This goes for both Elder, Ancient, Frost (obviously), Blood, and the usual dragons.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts