Possible new Soul Gem glitch .. .. .. ..

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Twiffle

I dont know if anyone else has come across this but i just discovered a glitch for filling soul gems extremely quickly. What i have found is if you give soul gems to a follower but make them all the same for example give them 10 petty soul gems and a weapon with soul trap on it,( my current follower is Sven,) then just lead them to a wolf or summat, let them kill it and after the soul has been captured go into there inventory and they killed one animal but all 10 of the gems will be filled, I just got sven to fill 20 lesser and 14 petty and he only killed 2 wolves.

Twiffle

:eek:

If this works... I'll buy 100 Grand Gems, give them a follower, and never have to bore myself with filling gems again!!!!!!!

well i just found by accident, so i did it on purpose and hey presto 30+ filled gems in one go,

EDIT, ,, ,, i forgot to say im playing xbox version of the game,

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.

Twiffle

Halkin

pzzzztt
yeh this definitely works, has been around some time though. from what i read way back in 2011 it only happens when they have 6 gems or more. i couldnt be arsed to check it though so not sure if six (the default max transfer amount?) is what matters

Twiffle

yeh this definitely works, has been around some time though. from what i read way back in 2011 it only happens when they have 6 gems or more. i couldnt be arsed to check it though so not sure if six (the default max transfer amount?) is what matters

checks svens's inventory, , yup 50 is more than 6, , lolol

But serious, i hadnt heard of it before and was a surprise when i noticed it. Probably because i usually dont have a follower unless its Murcurio from riften and hes a mage type,

ShangTsung

wow! i was certinly not aware of this glitch, thanks for the heads up.. will be using the hell outa this now. :D

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
I dont know if anyone else has come across this but i just discovered a glitch for filling soul gems extremely quickly. What i have found is if you give soul gems to a follower but make them all the same for example give them 10 petty soul gems and a weapon with soul trap on it,( my current follower is Sven,) then just lead them to a wolf or summat, let them kill it and after the soul has been captured go into there inventory and they killed one animal but all 10 of the gems will be filled, I just got sven to fill 20 lesser and 14 petty and he only killed 2 wolves.

Thanks Twiffle, this is going to help a lot not just to fill our gems but to sell them if for any reason we don’t need them. I guess Skyrim is full of glitches and counting ... lol ... :)

Scarheart

"Eternity isn't forever."
Twiffle sounds like someone I wanna bend over and baste.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Yeah, I noticed that too way back when when I actually used a follower I discovered it (he was using the mace of Molag Bol). It's easy, but I never use it since I don't use followers. Very efficient though.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts