• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I'm having problems in the Dark Brotherhood questline. I just got back to the Sanctuary after poisoning the Emperor's decoy. The Night Mother makes me come into her coffin. Everything goes black. Explosions are heard in the background, and she says "sleep..." After this, my Xbox COMPLETELY freezes. This has happened three times. Anyone else ever have this problem? What should I do?

vitrioso

I'm having problems in the Dark Brotherhood questline. I just got back to the Sanctuary after poisoning the Emperor's decoy. The Night Mother makes me come into her coffin. Everything goes black. Explosions are heard in the background, and she says "sleep..." After this, my Xbox COMPLETELY freezes. This has happened three times. Anyone else ever have this problem? What should I do?
It doesn't freeze, you have to wait for a bit and eventually a loading screen will come up.

It doesn't freeze, you have to wait for a bit and eventually a loading screen will come up.
I tried to see if it was frozen by attempting to pull up the Xbox guide. Nothing happened. It even took, like, five tries to shut down the console.

vitrioso

I tried to see if it was frozen by attempting to pull up the Xbox guide. Nothing happened. It even took, like, five tries to shut down the console.
I would suggest you save right after killing the decoy and if it freezes again load the save.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts