• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ThreeDawg

I've gained a sudden interest in poisons recently, and I was wondering, does Weakness to Poison affect only poison damage, or does it include % based poisons such as Aversion to Shock? Also, if a poison has two effects, such as Weakness to Poison and Weakness to Shock, will the weakness to poison be applied before the weakness to shock, and therefore increasing it, or will it only affect proceeding poisons? Thanks.

Adam Warlock

Weakness to Poison must be applied first , then it will affect later poisonings during the time limit.
It will not enhance an additional poison effect in the same potion.

Adam Warlock

I am maxed in Alchemy/perks and have Dragonborn DLC.

1st hit with potion made from Deathbell , Giant Lichen , and Skeever Tail for Weakness to Poison and 2 poison effects.
Then follow up with potion made from Imp Stool , Scathecrow , and Skeever Tail for a lingering poison plus 2 poison effects.

Watch`em die !

ThreeDawg

If I have the Concentrated Poison perk will the weakness to poison apply to the second hit, despite being the same poison?

Adam Warlock

Does Weakness to Poison enhance the effect of the Ebony Mail poison cloak ?
What about Poison Runes , Mora`s Agony , or Poison Spiders ?
Sure hope so.

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
Does Weakness to Poison enhance the effect of the Ebony Mail poison cloak ?
What about Poison Runes , Mora`s Agony , or Poison Spiders ?
Sure hope so.

well since any type of shock damage benifits from weakness to shock i assume its the same for poison.

one thing i'm not certain of. do two 50% poison weakness give you 100% weakness or 25%( 50% of 50%)

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
tumblr_luq0y0AyFd1r07teno1_500.jpg

That meme became even more useful, due to your username :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts