Pointless question to waste ten seconds of your time...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Your decision...

• The old one

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • The new one

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I give no fluffs

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it
This is surely to waste at least ten seconds of your life.

Ready?

GO!

You are thirsty. You go to the nearest vending machine to look for a drink, noticing all drinks only cost one dollar. As you browse you notice you have two dollars (or whatever currency, and shush I know about coins, but let's just say paper money, got it?) in your wallet/pocket whatever. One dollar is nice and crisp and new, the other is faded, old, and all wrinkled, but would is probably still good enough to be accepted by the machine. Which one would you use? The new one? Or the old one?

I seriously know people who would choose one or the other, for example, someone choosing the new dollar might think the old one might get rejected by the machine. Someone might choose the old one for the machine because the new one is all nice and clean looking and looks better for their wallet. Other people might just not care.

EDIT: Did you know you can't edit polls? Somehow the thread posted as I was editing the options, the last one is meant to be "Phantom's lost it", but the damn thing posted and now I can't fix it.

Fudge waffles.

Chadonraz

The old one, because I always avoid using crisp and "new" bills if I have "old" ones I can use instead. :D

Karen

boop.
Old one, of course. We don't have 1 dollar bills here, but when I use vending machines, I always save the shiny coins and dig around until I find a dull one to use. Same with special edition coins. I always end up using them anyway though, eventually, so it's all kinda pointless.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts