Please Help (The Golden Claw)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ludachris

So I am currently on the golden claw quest.
Killed the spider, dude runs ahead, was reading quest and it says you can kill him, if you catch him or let the mobs kill him.

there is the problem, I didnt catch him, nor can I find hid dead body anywhere and I have cleared all the way to the door with the rings and keyhole that you need the claw to open.

Im stumped, should I just reload a save from b4 spider kill and rerun it?

Khazrihl

So I am currently on the golden claw quest.
Killed the spider, dude runs ahead, was reading quest and it says you can kill him, if you catch him or let the mobs kill him.

there is the problem, I didnt catch him, nor can I find hid dead body anywhere and I have cleared all the way to the door with the rings and keyhole that you need the claw to open.

Im stumped, should I just reload a save from b4 spider kill and rerun it?

If you can't find the body, then yes, reload earlier save. Either the body is in a really hard to see spot or he glitched out of the area...

modi

I am just about positive that his dead body is in the dungeon somewhere. The same exact thing happened to me, and I couldnt find his body when i went back to look, but then I looked a little harder and I found him.

Aemps

exploiting the advantages of being female
happened to me too, i found him just outside the bend before the trap gate near the right hand crypt, half buried under the enemy i killed, i didnt know that it was him coz it was early in the game and i usually panic when there are more than one coming at me so finally after all has settled i tried to ignore the dead and run to see if he was still running then finally did some research if he could die and so i backtracked and searched again and found him

Ludachris

Hell yeah Luda plays skyrim :)

Found him, Thanks for the replies, He was behind the spike door, mostly in the wall.
on one of my run arounds looking for him, I went thru the back side of the trap door and was like ohh ohh I see his feets.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts