PS3 Please help- lost the Mace of Molag Bal

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Glorfindel

Oh god I dont know where it is, I can't find it in the last few dungeons I went in and the saves where it does appear are just too far back to load back to!

Is there any way I can respawn it or is there a similar weapon of this power which also soul traps? I love the weapon so much! I have no idea how I dropped it!

Help me find it, I pay on PS3!!!!!

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
If you drop anything in Skyrim and forget where it is, you are SOL. Items don't respawn. There are other Soul Trap weapons out there, but I can't remember them off the top of my head. I do know you can purchase a Soul Trap tome if your Conjuration 25 or up and you have the Apprentice Perk activated. It works like any other spell. Just cast the spell on your enemy and after you kill them, their soul is yours. You'll need to kill your enemy quickly as the spell wears off after 60 seconds.

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
coc qasmoke

Urzek

1. Get a tissue
3. Cry in despair

Morgan

Get an ebony or daedric mace of animus. Same damage, but you don't get the stamina/magicka damage. If you work up enchanting you could get a plain ebony or daedric mace and enchant fiery soul trap + damage magicka or stamina to sort of approximate the effects.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts