Please help, is my game bugged?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I have tried adopting Samuel from the Orphanage in Riften numerous times. I have a the Falkreath house, with all the furniture and children's bedrooms ect...I have tried killing Grelod and talking to Constance Michael, but every time I kill Grelod, Constance will just run around saying "I submit" or "Please leave". I have 88 sneak and have never been detected while I kill Grelod.

Also, I can wait 4-5 days in game time and come back, and Constance MIchaels will still be running around in circles saying "I submit" and all the other nonsense.

Please help! :)

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Calm spells might help?

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
If it doesn't work, my friend Shaz who has Xbox and Hearthfire says you get a message via courier from Constance.

Did you get the message yet?

No, I didn't get the message. Even after five days in game time. That's why I went back and she was still running around like a lunatic. I feel bad for the kids stuck with that lady. Lol.

Dovahlink69

Not the Dragonborn - A very naughty boy!
At least you didn't decapitate her out of annoyance of her running around like a headless (no pun intended) chicken.

I did kill her about three times and kept reloading my saves out of frustration, I would have decapitated her but I started a new character and don't have the perk yet. Lol.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts