PLEASE HELP! build problems

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

shaune97

this is my first time asking a question haha...ok well ive been playing skyrim a long time now and i think ive done just about like every combination, i dont play through much of each one, i just test them out. Im just stuck and i want to make a main game where i can do all the quests and get everything. i would appreciate anyones oppinion on what build i should stick with. whats the most fun build u have done?

Mahone

this is my first time asking a question haha...ok well ive been playing skyrim a long time now and i think ive done just about like every combination, i dont play through much of each one, i just test them out. Im just stuck and i want to make a main game where i can do all the quests and get everything. i would appreciate anyones oppinion on what build i should stick with. whats the most fun build u have done?
Lots of people will say Thief or Assassin, but i have done both, and i honestly think that they are boring. Right now i rolling a dual wield redguard, which btw is very fun. But, probably the most fun build i've played is a spellsword. Sword in one hand, spell in another. I used a Breton for resistance to magic. The main spells i used were alteration for armor, destruction for a boost to damage, and enchanting for gear. I didnt use any armor so i could get better armor for using spells like ebonyflesh. And once you get high alteration, you can paralyze some things, and then just kill them with a sword will they're on the ground. Yeah like i said this build is very fun to play and powerful.

Rextoret

top kek
My favorite build I played through was an Heavy Armor, Battleaxe, Smithing and Enchanting. I played through the entire Main Quest, Companions, Thieves Guild, and Imperial quest lines. I ended at lvl 56. That's the highest i've ever gone. Second highest was lvl 20. Not to mention that it was VERY fun to play. Absolutely fun to go around destroying your enimies in 2 or 3 hits.

shaune97

mahone: thanks for the help, ironically i was thinking about doing that build, i just wasnt sure if alteration was gonna be worth it, but im sure to do it now, again thanks a lotttt

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts