Plans for your Dawnguard Character?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
What will be your builds for Dawnguard?

Mine would be

Volkihar Vampires
Dark Elf. (For the 50% fire resistance and the mage stuff)

Skills
Destruction
Restoration
Conjuration (MY THREE FAVORED SCHOOLS!)
Illusion
Alteration

Onehanded(Incase I run out of mana. not going to use perks for this skills)

My sixth skill would be determined in-game

COME ON POST!!

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
I'm already levelling mine

Athenja Blood-Bane
Nord, Female

Profession, Professional Vampire Slayer

Skills:
One Handed (dual-wielding. Sword in main hand, War-Axe in off hand)
Heavy Armour (Ancient Nord coz' it looks sexy on females. May change when new Heavy Armour comes out)
Archery (For the Crossbows)
Restoration (Healing those nasty bites)
Smithing (Keeping my weapons and armour in good check)
Alchemy (Cure disease potions)

Quick back-Story: The Blood-Bane's are a clan of vampire slayers. Athenja is the youngest of them. After recieving a vision from Stendaar, warning her of the 'Coming Darkness'. She decides to join Dawnguard and lend her expertise in wiping out this new strain of Vampire...

Epic Keith

I guess I should get ready mine. His story should be this

Name: Dalamus Deltis

Story: Dalamus used to live in Morrowind before the Eruption. His family were descendants of a great Vampire Clan but the Deltis' didn't have the blessing. The chiefs of the clan secretly had the curse but until the Eruption, no one found out. After the Eruption (Said it soooo many times), The remainder of his family went to Black Marsh, but due to the hostility of the Argonians, they moved to Cyrodil where they lived due to most of their years. His family were staunch supporters of the Empire and even after persuasion of the Thalmor, they remained faithful to the Empire. In the Great War most of the family was wiped out in battle while the rest were killed during the taking of the Imperial City. Dalamus and few others remained. They quickly escaped up North near the border where they were separated and Dalamus ended up heading in Skyrim where he was caught in the local rabble with the Stormcloaks.

Others: He won't involve in the Civil war and will be the Archmage of the College, before taking the curse of the Volkihar Vampires. He would be a bit old

Templar of Talos

Awesome. Love the way you brought Morrowind in.

I still have a reason to think off why she ended up on the block before Alduin's attack on Helgen.

But I will have Athenja join the Companions and do her own Vampire hunting to get her levelled. Not to mention a few Draugr ruins to stock up on wealth. But won't get involved in the main quest or the civil war.

Epic Keith

Let's say she was just passing by and happened to get mixed up in the mess.

Or maybe she was coming from another province?

Templar of Talos

Probably, my first DB character was caught by the imps pursuing the Thalmor mage that killed his parents (see my fanfic Thunder-Forged for an eventual retribution for that act by the pointy eared bastard).

But it does get old after a while, so somthing new. May do somthing different. Perhaps the Thalmor have given the Vampires more rights than Nords and slaying them is considered murder...

Epic Keith

Probably, my first DB character was caught by the imps pursuing the Thalmor mage that killed his parents (see my fanfic Thunder-Forged for an eventual retribution for that act by the pointy eared bastard).
It could also be another reason for the dead Thalmor mage at the Shrine of Talos in the beginning of the game after you escape!

Templar of Talos

Oh no, that one escaped me when the Imps caught me, I'll catch up with him in the end though... Epic fightscene to be written with that. ;)

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
I've started on my Dawnguard character already.

My three previous characters in Skyrim have all been elfs (2 Altmer, 1 Bosmer) who specialize in magic. So I have decided to change my style of play this time around.

I'm now a Khajit, but Instead of being a sneaky pickpocket, I have decided to make this character more of a warrior. :D The main skills so far are: Enchanting, Archery, One Handed, Light Armour and Speech..

Hopefully this will be an alright skillset, I'd like to be able to hold my own in close combat, but due to being a magic fanboy I'm a lot more used to being a ranged fighter so it should be interesting.

Epic Keith

I've started on my Dawnguard character already.

My three previous characters in Skyrim have all been elfs (2 Altmer, 1 Bosmer) who specialize in magic. So I have decided to change my style of play this time around.

I'm now a Khajit, but Instead of being a sneaky pickpocket, I have decided to make this character more of a warrior. :D The main skills so far are: Enchanting, Archery, One Handed, Light Armour and Speech..

Hopefully this will be an alright skillset, I'd like to be able to hold my own in close combat, but due to being a magic fanboy I'm a lot more used to being a ranged fighter so it should be interesting.
I'm more of a warrior, but mages are much more awesome

J

Jeremius

currently i am making a DawnGuard Blazing Sun Knight and Volkihar Witchblade. no builds as of yet.

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
For the vampires, a Volkihar that only wears royal clothes and is specialized around Destruction, Conjuration and Enchanting. Or maybe a Destruction/Conjuration with a bound sword in the right hand and lightning in the left.

For the Dawnguard, a bada$$ Nord archer. 'nuff said.

Brogard The Hunter
Imperial, Male

Skills:
One Handed - Swords
Light Armor
Archery
Restoration (Healer, duel-wields)
Smithing
Lycanthropy (Immune to Vampire bites)

Quick back-Story: Brogard The Hunter is a renegade Imperial from Cyrodil whom ventures to Skyrim with a dream of joining the Companions. He's a very little guy and has been picked on his whole life and pushed around and bullied, but with his intelligent mind, good hearted nature, and a huge chest of courage he is able to overcome anything he puts his mind too and fulfills his dream of becoming a Companion and helps those who cannot help themselves. Once he becomes the the leader of the Companions he follows his heart to a higher calling by enlisting in the Imperial Army to help once and for all destroy the rebel scum for their treason against the Empire. Once the Stormcloaks are defeated news quickly spreads about a Vampire uprising that he once again meets back up with his Companion family to destroy this new but threat to Skyrim and world's most famous Vampire Hunter.

perkecet

Skills:
One Handed (dual-wielding. Sword in main hand, War-Axe in off hand)
Heavy Armour (Ancient Nord coz' it looks sexy on females. May change when new Heavy Armour comes out)
Archery (For the Crossbows)
Restoration (Healing those nasty bites)
Smithing (Keeping my weapons and armour in good check)
Alchemy (Cure disease potions)

why on earth would you dual wield like that? off hand weapon determines attack speed, you're just gimping yourself without reason.

why on earth would you dual wield like that? off hand weapon determines attack speed, you're just gimping yourself without reason.
Some people just like playing to roleplay, while I like using the best methods on everything I tend to roleplay a bit myself.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts