• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Spiral Power!

Abenddrachen
A question here for y'all

Say you had to create a character for each major quest line in Skyrim. What would you imagine them like?

So far I think:

The Dragonborn
The thief
The assassin
The mage
The mercenary
The vampire hunter
The vampire

They are not leaders of the faction, nor do they represent any definite completion of their respective quest lines at all. They are just members of their respective faction (save for Dragonborn). They are each separate (Dragonborn isn't all of the above).

So what would you envision them as?

Personally, when I think of the Dragonborn, i always think of the nameless placeholder character from the Skyrim trailers, even though I've never played anything even resembling him.

Spiral Power!

Abenddrachen
I've never actually made a khajiit or argonian character before, I find them very hard to relate too.

Everytime I think mercenary, for some reason Adol Christin from Ys comes to mind.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I moved this to general discussion instead of fanfic. But if you're asking this in terms of wanting to write fanfic about these archetypes, I can move it to the Roundtable instead. Let me know.

Spiral Power!

Abenddrachen
I moved this to general discussion instead of fanfic. But if you're asking this in terms of wanting to write fanfic about these archetypes, I can move it to the Roundtable instead. Let me know.

General is where this belongs, sorry

I knew general was the right place, I must have forgotten which one I was in when I made the thread

I'd also put in for some other farther out ones, like Siegfried from Der Ring das Nibelungen having an epic test of drinking capacity with one of his Skyrim counterparts, Olaf One-Eye

kirak95197

Writer
The Werewolf?

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
The closest I could come to the thief archetype would be my Wood Elf archer. He's more or less of a hunter rather than a thief, but he'd pilfer anything that's valuable enough.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts