• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Suicide Puppy

How many of you let others do your fighting for you?

I typically run around with two dead thralls. One of them is a crazy mage I found while killing skeevers around level 65. He blows in hand to hand but i like the fact that he uses both lighting and flame magic. The other dead thrawl is usally some trash I pick up as I go along. Currently its a Night Watch Guard :).
In addition I have my trusty Dog and whatever follower I happen to have hauling stuff for me at the time. I typically give my follower all my scrolls and Sequine Rose. Not everyone will use the scrolls but they almost always call a demora lord up using the staff.

If I arrive in a fight before my entourage I usually just cast mayhem and then invisibility and watch people fight among themselves until my peeps show up. Call it lazyness but its more fun then one shotting people with dual enchanted bows or swords :)

Btw... I tried collecting all my dead thralls back in hall of elements at winterhold. Named NPCs will dissapear over time (I had 4 of them in there) but bandits will ressurect and be waiting for you when you come back. I was really disapponted to see them disappear though I wanted to see how many bodies I could dump in there.

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
I summon Spoiler* Arniel's shade. That's pretty much my entourage. He's pretty strong and invincible, its awesome.

Suicide Puppy

I haven't found that spell yet. Hell I just found flaming familiar a few days ago. Boy that would have been usefull back when I started... I fell in love with the dead thralls when I figured out I could use them as mules. Not that I need the money these days but its always fun to walk up to a shop owner and leave a dead body in front of thier counter after your buisness is complete. Too bad they didnt build in any real reactions to walking corpses.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
my next character will definitely be a summoner, but with my current character I have J'Zargo, the spectral assassin, and the dremora from sanguine rose to keep me company.

Is there another dog you can get to follow you besides the one from that quest?

Suicide Puppy

my next character will definitely be a summoner, but with my current character I have J'Zargo, the spectral assassin, and the dremora from sanguine rose to keep me company.

Is there another dog you can get to follow you besides the one from that quest?
There is a stray running around and you can buy one at the stables in Markarth.

M'aiqaelF

Yeah, he's at Meeko's shack, you may find him on the road to Solitude.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
It's possble to have 4 unkillable followers with you at the same time for a portion of the game.

Add Shadowmere and summoned thrall and you have your own little band of adventurers. :D

M'aiqaelF

I just got shadowmere last night and saved my game while riding her/him, can you summon the horse at any time as a power??

I just got shadowmere last night and saved my game while riding her/him, can you summon the horse at any time as a power??
No, it acts as any steed..it'll fast travel with you

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts