• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So as of a couple days ago Patch 1.90 went live for PS3. I am very curious about this mainly because of my experience with it thus far. I have been looking forward to this patch for quite some time now. Mostly because my game has been riddled with glitches, some of which being game ending. But also because it was to remove Level Cap & give us the chance to actually fill our perk trees. (About time Bethesda came to their senses on that issue.) Now I've read many lists of glitches this patch was supposed to remove & or fix. But I am just not seeing it. My Armors still duplicate on the mannequins in my Hearthfire houses. To the extent that they will overide any pieces that I try to replace them with. I still randomly contract vampirism. To be honest I can't think of any glitches that I have seen fixed as a result of this patch. With the exception of 1 or 2 quest items that are finally removed from my inventory. Not only that, but my game in general seems to be much more lagged.

So My Question Is: Has anyone else been having a similar experience? And what has been your experiences with PS3 Patch 1.90 so far?

sticky runes

I'm still experiencing freezes and having to reset by pressing the power button.

I've been experiencing MORE lagging than ever before (I don't know if that's because I've got more separate save files or something)

But the thing that has not been fixed for me, which is the most annoying of all, is the quests that haven't cleared from my journal. There are still loads of them - quests I've finished, but ares till active. This has been bugging me for ages. I really wish Bethesda would either fix this properly, or just give us a quest deletion option.

The perk resetting is pretty good. I do a lot of smithing and enchanting, so it's good that I can now continue gaining experience from doing those activities.

Does anybody know if Esbern's potion thing has been fixed?

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
So as of a couple days ago Patch 1.90 went live for PS3. I am very curious about this mainly because of my experience with it thus far. I have been looking forward to this patch for quite some time now. Mostly because my game has been riddled with glitches, some of which being game ending. But also because it was to remove Level Cap & give us the chance to actually fill our perk trees. (About time Bethesda came to their senses on that issue.) Now I've read many lists of glitches this patch was supposed to remove & or fix. But I am just not seeing it. My Armors still duplicate on the mannequins in my Hearthfire houses. To the extent that they will overide any pieces that I try to replace them with. I still randomly contract vampirism. To be honest I can't think of any glitches that I have seen fixed as a result of this patch. With the exception of 1 or 2 quest items that are finally removed from my inventory. Not only that, but my game in general seems to be much more lagged.

So My Question Is: Has anyone else been having a similar experience? And what has been your experiences with PS3 Patch 1.90 so far?

Welcome to the party pal ! No, you are right. Some glitches were fixed while others were not. You can duplicate armors but Lucan, the Riverwood trader does not carry 10k anymore to buy your expensive items. The Oghma Infinium book, not longer can be used to level up and still you can contract vampirism for no reason at all. Bethesda simply screwed it and they tried to fix some stuff but they did not fix all of it and that is why I am not downloading this patch at all. It won’t make my gaming experience better that it is at all, on the contrary, it will annoy me and it is completely opposed to what I was expecting ... they fixed but they broke it at the same time ... typical .. :sadface:

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Mine updated a couple of days ago, but, since I am so new to Skryim, I never really did experience that many glitches.

I notice that I haven't frozen even once while playing since, but it will pause, arbitrarily at any given time. Saves are much smoother though and the load screens don't take as much time.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts