• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Julio Coolio

So I want to make a Paladin type character. But I'm not sure of using a shield and restoration is feasible on the console without hotkeys. So I guess my question is it possible as well as entertaining to be switching between shield and spell in my alternate hand as a paladin during combat.

Yes, put shield and heal in "favorite" and choose left or right shortcut. I like this build shield + healing.

Redguard, Paladin is a Persian Word. In the Crusades, they were on the Islamic side, such as the infamous Saladin. It wasn't untill D&D annexed the word that it was associated with Christianesque clerics. Also, they have a great skillset, Alteration, Block, Destruction, and the highest 1 handed in the game. Great Racial power is useful for sprinting cross country, if nothing else. It wouldn't be too hard to add in some Heavy Armor, or Light, your choice.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts