• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dbukalski

I know making overpowered character isnt everyones cup of tea. It ruins the game. But when your at the end of the game it can be fun to mess with.

Didnt use any exploits unless you consider smithing potions + alchemy gear done in sequence to max potion/enchanting/smithing ability an exploit(32% potions 29% gear). I know there are exploits for wearing 5 head peices and enchantments that give like 1000000000% damage. Didnt use those

My daedric dual weilding maces do

576 damage each
75% ignore armour(perks)
75% bonus power attack damage(perks)
I absorb stamina so can do non stop power attacks
fiery axe enchantment(soul trap + 15 fire damage damage)
2 x fire enchantment(54 fire damage)
2x poison (224 damage)
orc berserk rage = 2x damage

so thats

4603 damage + power attack bonus + 75% ignore armour attack + soultrap for unlimited power attacks

Through stones, perks, armour he also has

80% physical damage reduction
80% magic Absorb
30% magic resist
50% damage reduction for orc berserk
100% resurrection casting reductoin so cast heal for free(grand healing does 300 heal to all frendlies near me)

He has 100 stamina(not needed), 210 magicka(enough to cast storm thrall and free restore spells), 790 life

he can cast storm thrall because 1200 base cost x .6(100 skill) x .5(perk) x .71(conjur reduction enchantment) and he gets 50 magicka from atronach stone.

he has 100% noise reduction(50 from perk and muffle on boots), 68% magic regen to offset 50% loss from atronach stone. I do carry magic regen gear in case I ever want that instead of waiting an hour. 20 perks in magic, 15 in combat, 42 in non combat perks

Here is the full perk tree

http://www.ign.com/builds/the-elder...010000000001100000001110111111000000000311111

equipment

Weapons 2x maces
Fire(max damage 54) + (axe of fiery souls soul trap 3 secs + 15 fire damage)
Fire(max damage) + regen stam(1 stamina = unlimited power attacks)

chest - Magic restoration reduction 29% + magic restore reduction 18% with magic regen 10%
Feet- 1 handed(47%) + muffle
Arms- 1 handed + sneak
Head- Magic conjur reduction(29%) + magic regen 58%
ring- 1 handed + magic restoration reduction
Neck- 1 handed + magic restoration reduction

only thing I dont like is

1) no ranged attack but their either reachable or ignorable. Plus 2 storm thralls + bow companion can deal with it. Also if you want abuse game you can do like 11 companions but that wasnt my cup of tea

2) dual weilding power attacks arent as cool as 2 handed power attacks. You just stand there and swing like an idiot. 2 handed power attacks can be directional, hit more than 1 enemy and have better reach.

3) it would be cool to be a little more stealthy. But when your that powerful skulking around like you need the drop doesnt really make sense. Im muffled 100% so if I want to steal I can and I can pick locks in the open so good enough.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts