Out of all the characters in Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Davesgeneralgoods

Who would you say gets you on edge the quickest?

The first time I played it and ran into Cicero on a random ramble (WAY before I found the Dark Brotherhood) I instantly imagined he was just going to randomly come at me.. Literally one my most disliked characters due to him being so unfunny and insane

RY14NCE

Dragonborn
Cant remember his name, but the guy on Solstheim who is digging up Kolbjorn barrow.

Ralis Sydaris! That's his name. I think. Either way, he creeps me out.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Any of the Namira followers. Those people are nuttier than squirrel turds

Davesgeneralgoods

That headless horseman who rides around at night is quite freaky aswell. Would love to know what happens at the end of that, I just keep catching him too late

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
Maven Blackbriar, no question.
I still believe to this day that bethesda purposely made her the most evil and annoying character on the game just so they could give her infinite health and piss the hell out of players when they tried to take her out. -_-

Rimfaxe96

Hm. I'd say the chick that invites you to Namira's feast, and Namira herself. B!tch trying to chase her sissies after me so they will "find a ring between their teeth", bringt it and quit your yappin'!

That headless horseman who rides around at night is quite freaky aswell. Would love to know what happens at the end of that, I just keep catching him too late

His destination is Hamvir's Rest. If you get there with him he will say "Such an abrupt end to our game".

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Farengar, or Nazeem for certain

Vova

Maven Black-Briar is supposed to be snobby, She's absurdly rich, basically has control over Riften (I believe if you give the imperials Riften, then she is the Jarl), and she has control of The Thieve's Guild. Also Nazeem has the same reason, He's rich and he's supposed to be snobby. Farengar is annoying because he always says "You really should join the mage's college, if you've got the aptitude." Namira's follower's are just a bunch of crazy Cultists, but I did find a thing funny about them, I believe half of them live in Markarth, and say funny dialogue when questioned. Molag-Bal ,and mehrunes Dagon are annoying as well. I wished I could have left that Mythic Dawn museum owner alone and I would have just taken the Razor, It didn't have to end that way. Cierco is just a insane lunatic, I was glad when I killed him, His armor was amazing for sneaking as well, so a win-win for me. In my opinion, The Battle-Borns are annoying if you help the Gray-Mane's with rescuing one of their family.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Idolaf Battle-Born annoys me the most.

Hes the kind of poser that truly gets under my skin. He in favor to the Empire... wears an Imperial armor but not once have I see him out into the battle field.

He also insults me if I don't go his way.... Not a good idea to that.

Vova

I agree, After you complete that quest to Help out the Gray-Mane's rescue one of their family members, He keeps saying He'll bash your face in. I would love to see him try, Him with imperial Leather armor against my Epic Ebony.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts