Oshiro's Findings [JOURNAL]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
============== INTRO ==============
This thread is for my character journal in Skyrim. It may include some spoilers, as it progresses. This journal would start for my main character, Oshiro at the age of 6 to the age of 20.
Your now thinking it would be boring. But I would make it into different journals.

Oshiro would discover some things and find that they are very useful. So this is where I put Findings in it. And when she was 6, she thought this would be a great name! ====================================================Book 01 : My first journal!
Haah. Its my first journal! Papa would be proud of me when I return with his lunch!​
Mama said she wasnt well. To stay inside, but with one of those books with cures, I can find something to cure her!​
I think I would find some Venison for papa, and buy a potion for mama! How proud they would be! Now, I just need to find those arrows and that bow mama stored away for me, until I use it..​
Found it! It was under a rock not too far from home! Our secret stash of gold and others. I should go get papa's food before he gets home! Its easy to find Venison and also buy it. Oh no! I forgot I need to cook it. Ah well, I will find something to do then...​
Papa.. Didnt.. Come home today...​
He didnt.. Come home..​
Mama went out to find him. And im home all alone!​
There were strange sounds coming from outside. Slashing of swords..​
Screaming..​
Pleads to spare their lives.​
I didnt know how much I could have sat there and wait for Mama and Papa's return. But by the minute, it became louder. I couldnt bare it anymore..​
S T E P . . . .​
S T E P . . . .​
Footsteps come closer..​
I sprang up from in a corner to run to greet my parents..​
A dark elf.. With a hood... More like a cowl. Came up to me with daggers..​
I feared. I too would be killed.. Like everyone else in the town, by the sounds of it.​
A mysterious woman came up and told the dark elf, "Hold up. She may be of use. But she seems like the only child that seems worthy of.... ........ ....... ............. may ....... ........ ..... Sithis."​
I was told to follow her. I did. I foolishly followed their orders like a dog. I didnt want to die. I wanted to see my parents again.​
As I was brought up to a stone door, with a skull carved into it. I entered there with the two mysterious people.​
The woman said to me, "forget everyone else.. This is your home now.. You are one of us. And trust me.. You'll absolutely LOVE it to death here..."​
Followed with a chuckle..​
I hope to see what good would come out. And to see if I really have hope to see my parents!​

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts